Anyone in December?

Amy Shelton

Someone please tell me how to get back to the customization screen? It just popped up and I hit close and now I can't find it anywhere. :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

atrus79

Under My Disney Experience, click on Magic Bands and Cards under 'My Account'. Then click on 'Magic Band Order' on the next screen and it will bring you to the customization screen.

ABQ

Darn 9 digit limitation on the magic band customization. The girlfriend's first and last names are both 10 digits long.

Amy Shelton

Worst day everrrrr. So earlier I got a pop up and that said Start Customization now and I clicked in with excitement! And it took me to this!! Still no Magic Band Order button...nothing....I've been tricked!!

I can't lose hope right? I check in on the 15th of December!
magicband_zpse0b8df3a.png

ABQ

That did it for me, opened up both FP+ and then Magic Band Customization. The FP+ selection process came up pretty swifty post online check in, but the Magic Bands weren't available to me until I went into my profile and clicked the "modify" check in button, though I didn't actually have to modify anything. I backed out, then clicked the Magic Band link on the same profile page and boom.

Amy Shelton

That did it for me, opened up both FP+ and then Magic Band Customization. The FP+ selection process came up pretty swifty post online check in, but the Magic Bands weren't available to me until I went into my profile and clicked the "modify" check in button, though I didn't actually have to modify anything. I backed out, then clicked the Magic Band link on the same profile page and boom.

I can already make Fastpass + reservations without Online check in, should I just wait and see if the magicbands come and THEN check in online?

Ben_since_1971

I saw Fantasmic for an option on one of the days, but not others. Nor have I seen any other parades/fireworks listed. Either they haven't released them yet or they are all booked up for that particular day. Definitely going to be a learning experience figuring out schedules and what-not.

senor_jorge

Barbara Eden+? Bring it!!
After making FP+ reservations, make sure you have a reservation for everyone in your party. On two separate days we were one short when I went back to make sure our entire trip was locked in. It either fell off, or I didn't get a notice that only one of us had a reservation. For each day I selected all members of our party, and all three attractions at the same time. Operator error doesn't seem to have been an option.

scoobygirl39541

Woah it's allowing me to make selections! Dec 11 departure here! Are shows like Wishes not eligible during this time? Would rather reserve a good show spot than a ride.

Sparkle81

Well, I got to make FP+ for myself & DH for the first full day that we are there. I went to do the next day, and it will only let me make more as my DH is 'at his FP+ limit'?! Have rung MDE support twice today and got 2 different answers, but neither have fixed the problem :( Not sure whether to carry on and make some more just for me and hope that I can get my DH times that match up when his is sorted, or just leave them altogether for now?

Magic bands have shown up on our reservations, but says we can only customise them if they're being shipped in the United States. If not, we just collect the standard grey ones at the check in desk :(

Today has been both exciting and frustrating in equal measures!!

cslafferty

I was also able to customize MB after re-checking in. YAY!! Now, just wish they would open up more attractions for FP+, like lunch at BOG, fireworks, parades . . .

wdwpooh1027

Dec 6th and we were able to personalize them today..we are AP holders so finally. The only problem is that I have to wait on fiancee's because his AP isnt linked to my account.(LONG Story) I still personalized his before realizing that only his reservation is linked to mine and not his AP!!! I went to modify check-in and completed all the steps that's when I found out. We are 50 days from arriving!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom