Anyone in December?

Bob

B00b
Premium Member
I got teased.....it started to let me make my FP+ selections and when I picked a day, I got an error message saying that the server was busy. I won't be able to sleep tonight until I can get them selected!

Bob

B00b
Premium Member
So far I have only been able to make FP+'s for 6 Dec. Every date after that returns an error message that it is not available currently.

cslafferty

It let me make FP+ selections for our 1st 2 days (Dec. 7 & 8) but for the rest of our days got "There are no FP+ options available for this day" message. Then when I went to go back to My Disney Experience page, got a picture of Donald saying "Oops! Server is down due to scheduled maintenance" message! Wondering if all the Dec guests have crashed the server! That's for the best, because DH is sleeping while I'm making all of our FP+ choices and I know he wanted in on the fun! Can't help myself 'cause I've been waiting SO long!:rolleyes:

Edit: Was able to go back in and make selections for the rest of our trip (Sorry, DH!), but were not able to choose things other than attractions, like FP+ for BOG lunch, preferred viewing for parades, Wishes, or Illuminations, etc. There were only 4 choices for Epcot: MS, Maelstrom, TT, or Soarin.

Last edited:

darthspielberg

Have you tried redoing your online check in? At first fp+ was All I could do then I redid the online check in an instantly was able to customize magic bands.

Nice! That took care of it. My band is now customized.

Of course I, Mr. Positivity about this, ran into an issue with the booking. I booked some AK FP+ for one day, and it's not showing up in my intinerary, but it shows up when I try to do it again (asking me to change the previous selections)

At least they still show up when I got to fix it, so I guess they are there, somewhere.

Bob

B00b
Premium Member
I was able to get FP+'s selected for all of my days. Might try to go back and change one or two if they make more rides/attractions available. :)

Sparkle81

So far, I can can book Fastpass+ for 4th-7th December but nothing past that yet. If I make my choices now, can I alter them at a later date, like when parade spots become an option, for example?

WDWDad13

YEY I'm able to make FP+ selections now for my mid-Dec trip... however I still can't see where to order MagicBands. Where can I do that?

ninjaprincesst

YEY I'm able to make FP+ selections now for my mid-Dec trip... however I still can't see where to order MagicBands. Where can I do that?

Have you done online check in? If not do it, if you have redo it. Once that is done click where it says cards and magic bands and it should give you the option to customize the magicbands.

Amy Shelton

I can make Fastpass reservations! Although, it won't let me pick anything for the Friday of my stay in which I am going to Epcot....hmmm?

Ben_since_1971

This is going to be interesting. My wife is not a thrill ride person and while I take advantage of single rider lines when available, we also used to 'double dip' where I would get 2 FP (one for each of us) and then use both. I don't think I can do that with the MB, which is fine, but since I am only limited to 3/day, I will have to do some planning so that we can both enjoy FP+ while still allowing me to ride attractions like Space Mountain, Tower of Terror, etc and not let her have any FP+ (I won't do standby by myself if it is more than 30 minutes - unfair to make her wait around a long time like that). Fortunately we are there for 13 nights and have 10 day tickets. I can spread the wealth around that way.

Me likey FP+!!!!!!

ABQ

@ExtinctJenn , did online check in last night and look what I found this morning!
wow.jpeg

ABQ

Hmm, I'm a little bugged. I cannot seem to select Fantasmic as a FP+ experience. Grrrr.....nor the Haunted Mansion....what gives?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom