Anyone in December?

Bob

B00b
Premium Member
I'm hoping to get a FP+ for Fantasmic. As I encountered last night and others have stated, it was not an available option. I am going to keep checking every day for it but if anyone else see's it, please reply to me or PM me. Thanks!

Edit: I am looking for 8 Dec specifically.

yoyoflamingo

Was able to order and customize also. It will be interesting to see how the APs work, since we have a MagicBand for staying at DVC, but only the AP voucher, not the actual Passes yet.

SteveW

Dec 9 thru 13

I was able to get a FP+ for Fantasmic on Wednesday Dec 11. My first pass through selections, it wasn't listed as an option. Later I went back in to add more things and there it was. I'm only getting 3 FP+ selections for MK (thought it was supposed to be 4) and haven't seen any options for firework shows.

MOUSEGIRL

I was able to get a FP+ for Fantasmic on Wednesday Dec 11. My first pass through selections, it wasn't listed as an option. Later I went back in to add more things and there it was. I'm only getting 3 FP+ selections for MK (thought it was supposed to be 4) and haven't seen any options for firework shows.
I think we should just keep checking and soon it will all be there. When i went back to look againI now have more Attractions to choose from.

darthspielberg

No, it was never four selections. They had a period where, on occasion, you would be gifted a fourth FP+ but it was always for an attraction they chose, not you. They no longer do this.

SteveW

It's kind of fun to see what else is in there for choices each time I open it up. I had planned on taking a down day from the parks to go offsite shopping, but I wound up making FP selections for it.

darthspielberg

Yeah, I was planning on keeping a few days open to do whatever, but now it seems like each time I log in, I want to make more selections.

The evil cunning of Disney at work.

ABQ

Magic Bands have been customized and Fastpasses have been chosen!! Yay! December 15th here we come!!! 58 days to go!!
Good for you Amy, glad it finally worked out. Myself, I was able to go back into my FP+ options and suddenly a few more events were available and was able to get the elusive Fantastmic! FP+

Kbullz

I'm in!!!! So excited!! Did magic bands and fast passes!! (Of course I will be constantly changing FP selections because of my indecisiveness )

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom