Anyone in December?

Ben_since_1971

Does everyone get this when they click on Fastpass+? Or is this promising?I arrive on December 15th.
fastpass_zpsdef3230b.png
Yes - I have been getting this since last week. I think it is promising as it at least lets us 'see' the 'promised land' - that being able to become one of the cool kids with MB and FP+ access. Until then, we are the poor, wretched unwashed heathen.

ExtinctJenn

Original Poster
I'm holding onto the hope that on November 1st they are going to announce that MM+ goes live December 1st and on that day those of us with December check-in dates will be able to get everything done. As long as I can customize my bands and I'm not stuck with gray I'll be happy, even if that means doing it a week before we go and having them waiting for us at the resort.

I gotta say... at first I was really iffy on all this but now that it's within my grasp and I can't have it, I want it! LOL

ABQ

I gotta say... at first I was really iffy on all this but now that it's within my grasp and I can't have it, I want it! LOL
Ha! That's how I was when I bought a new car a few year's back. Dealer said it would take 6-8 weeks to come in and I was all "Oh well, no big deal" By week 5 I was chomping at the bit and calling them DAILY for status updates.

Gojira ゴジラ

And you can customize your magic bands and get Fastpass+?

Yes, we are able to customize and change the name on the magic band. It says to customize it before Oct 30th otherwise we would get the gray one.

And yes we get the Fastpass+ and we managed to book rides/character greetings during the duration of our stay.

ABQ

Bingo - I think if I remember correctly, some resorts are already fully live with MB and FP+.
It looks like @EpicMickey is staying at either the BWI or BWV's if I recall from another thread. Not sure what the status is at each resort in terms of live or testing. Just logged into the Uniblab and see no change for my abilities to select FP+ items. :grumpy:

ExtinctJenn

Original Poster
Bingo - I think if I remember correctly, some resorts are already fully live with MB and FP+.
According to Disney that's not the case but my interest is definitely piqued now! I sure hope you're not teasing us @EpicMickey as I now have hope.

On that note... 48 days out... still can't customize bands or select FP+.

ExtinctJenn

Original Poster
lol no I'm not teasing you guys :)
We'll be staying at the Boardwalk. I'll post pictures after I get to the office so keep your hope high :)
It's so interesting to me that you check in after I do and got it yet Disney is telling me that no one checking in after 11/30 can. I've gotta wonder does that mean they've extended the test unofficially or does that mean it's a true go-live but they are rolling it out like they did the test? Just seems so odd to do... why roll it out slowly after you rolled the test to everyone y'know? Glad for you guys but man I really don't wanna use a KTTW card. LOL!!

Lord_Vader

Join me, together we can rule the galaxy.
Checking into DBW on 12/21 so my 60 day mark is next Tuesday (10/22) and hoping that FP+/MB are ready to go with my online check-in date.

darthspielberg

Well, I have checked in online, I finally paid off the entire trip (before my October 18th due date) and done just about everything I can, so now It's just a waiting game. As I mentioned before, I've heard of people getting it at the 30 day mark. Doesn't seem like DIsney has a set "Today you are this many days out so you get Magic+ stuff" just yet. Until the actually roll it out for everyone, I doubt they will.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom