Anyone in December?

scoobygirl39541

Something new popped up on My Disney Experience today. It's an instructional video and the first thing it mentions is FF+. What's interesting is it never says anything about "if you quality" or "coming soon"... it acts like it's already offered or will be very soon. Here's a screen cap

disvid.jpg

ExtinctJenn

Original Poster
Something new popped up on My Disney Experience today. It's an instructional video and the first thing it mentions is FF+. What's interesting is it never says anything about "if you quality" or "coming soon"... it acts like it's already offered or will be very soon. Here's a screen cap
That sure looks like they are getting ready for full rollout... but I don't see it and I've got less days than you. *sob*

Rob562

It's so interesting to me that you check in after I do and got it yet Disney is telling me that no one checking in after 11/30 can. I've gotta wonder does that mean they've extended the test unofficially or does that mean it's a true go-live but they are rolling it out like they did the test? Just seems so odd to do... why roll it out slowly after you rolled the test to everyone y'know? Glad for you guys but man I really don't wanna use a KTTW card. LOL!!

Have you tried re-doing the Online Checkin? I seem to recall reading from people who'd done it before Bands were released for their checkin dates, and then had to re-do it before getting the Band and FP+ options to open up.

-Rob

Lord_Vader

Join me, together we can rule the galaxy.

disvid.jpg
Showed up on my MDE page too... Did you notice the Days to Go changed from 47 to 27 day when in the Customize MagicBands page?

ExtinctJenn

Original Poster
Showed up on my MDE page too... Did you notice the Days to Go changed from 47 to 27 day when in the Customize MagicBands page?
Ok just went back out and now that new thing is there on mine too. I clicked the link and I'm watching my training with Edna...

Oh please make this mean any day now it's going to work.

EDIT: I did notice that and if not for the fact that they mention 60 days for FP+ I'd have thought that was a hint but alas I think it's poor editing. LOL

Kbullz

We are going in early Dec. I check every day:( and nothing...I did see the pop up about the insrurtions for FF+. I also tried to do online check in I got to the last page and it said error that my request cannot be processed:mad: guess it is just a waiting game now....48 days!!

ExtinctJenn

Original Poster
We are going in early Dec. I check every day:( and nothing...I did see the pop up about the insrurtions for FF+. I also tried to do online check in I got to the last page and it said error that my request cannot be processed:mad: guess it is just a waiting game now....48 days!!
You must be arriving the same day as us... 48 days here also. :) Where are you staying? If we happen to be in the same place we can update each other when we're able to do this. LOL

ExtinctJenn

Original Poster
Have you tried re-doing the Online Checkin? I seem to recall reading from people who'd done it before Bands were released for their checkin dates, and then had to re-do it before getting the Band and FP+ options to open up.

-Rob
Yep did it twice... I think this is all because the testing ends 11/30. Until this moment I thought we wouldn't see MM+ but now that they've added the little Edna video I'm incredibly hopeful. Why add a "training" video on how to customize your bands and make FP+ selections if it's not about to go live for us any day right? :D

Tigger19

That video popped up for me and another tab saying to get ready for MyMagic+ which will be rolled out by the end of the year, I should of took a screenshot o_O

ABQ

Ok well we are CBR so I guess we shall see. The little Edna video certainly is a huge sign to me that something is happening. Fingers tightly crossed! :D
Hey Jenn,
Do you have annual passes or the like associated on your account and do they show on the MDE page? If so, as I assume they are associated with each guest in your party, do they have a link to "click for more details" Mine do, but when I click on them, nothing happens, just a blank box that times out eventually. Just trying to get more to the bottom with regards to setting up magic bands.

ExtinctJenn

Original Poster
Hey Jenn,
Do you have annual passes or the like associated on your account and do they show on the MDE page? If so, as I assume they are associated with each guest in your party, do they have a link to "click for more details" Mine do, but when I click on them, nothing happens, just a blank box that times out eventually. Just trying to get more to the bottom with regards to setting up magic bands.
Nope just 4-day Park Hopper sorry!

Gojira ゴジラ

Here is the screengrab
10300111003_33b1e96053_o.jpg

Monday we're planning to go to Universal and for some reasons I can't select Thursday Dec 12, but we're able to book for the 13th and 14th.

cslafferty

:banghead:
Here is the screengrab
10300111003_33b1e96053_o.jpg

Monday we're planning to go to Universal and for some reasons I can't select Thursday Dec 12, but we're able to book for the 13th and 14th.
Staying the same dates at CR, I've linked everything, checked in, and made final payment, and I don't get this screen. And, tried to watch the Edna video and it won't load! :arghh:
Edit: Just watched the video, but still can't do anything. :banghead:

Last edited:

Gojira ゴジラ

Staying the same dates at CR, I've linked everything, checked in, and made final payment, and I don't get this screen. And, tried to watch the Edna video and it won't load! :arghh:

Sorry to hear that :( I heard what SafariBob heard too. That could be the case

ExtinctJenn

Original Poster
Here is the screengrab
Gahhh wanna see that so bad! LOL
Fellow forum member says that he was told that FP+/MB for Dec trips will be available 28 days out.
Nothing official saying that though so I'm gonna keep trying every flippin' day. LOL!
I have a funny feeling that there are some early adopters that were chosen. Don't lose hope... the simple fact that they've added the Edna video tells me they are getting ready to go live. There would be absolutely no point in posting that up on their live site if not. :)

Today is 47 days... still nada!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom