Anyone have pictures from POR?

wdwmomof3

I am hoping that someone has some up to date pictures of Port Orleans Riverside. I was looking on Allearsnet and then at Disney Worlds resort site and the pictures on the Disney site looked much better. We have chosen to stay in the Alligator Bayou section and the in room pictures on Allearsnet are not impressive. Have they up dated the rooms to look like the pictures on the Disney site? It didn't have the name of the section on there, but still had the same wood bed frame and the window treatments matched the bedding better.

I would also love to see any pictures that you have of the resort. I can't seen to find a good one of the main pool either. :veryconfu

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
I don't have any pictures handy, but the pictures on both sites are fairly accurate. On the Disney site, only the picture on the right of the four is for Alligator Bayou. On the Allears site pictures 26-35. The pictures do come across as fairly stark, which the rooms are not. I do think the Mansion hills rooms tend to be a little more thematically finished.

The Ol' Man River swimming area is very pleasant, the pictures don't do it justice. Good room, many activities for younger folks, and a nice lounge area.

Upvote 0

Disneyfalcon

I only found one from September of 07, someone probably has more recent ones. We really liked the resort a lot. I'm not sure where all my pictures of it went! :lol: It's a very neat setting, I don't think you'll be disappointed.

DisneyWorld004.jpg

Upvote 0
We stayed in POR in Sept of 07 and loved it. Beautiful grounds. We are going back again at the end of this month!

This first pic is the only one I have handy that gives a wider pic of the room. That's my fiance blocking the view, don't mind him, lol :)
2011894430057465462S500x500Q85.jpg

We were celebrating our anniversary and got tons of towel creations.
2406491610057465462S500x500Q85.jpg

Bed lighting/drapery
2849233590057465462S500x500Q85.jpg

Sassagoula
1363131223_1797d42cd5.jpg

Hope this helps :)

Upvote 0

wdwmomof3

Original Poster
Thank you all so much for the great pictures and for the links!! This was very helpful and the resort looks amazing. :)

I have requested building 14 or 15 because someone said that it is close to the food court and also to the bus stop. This is important to me with three kids ya know. :ROFLOL:

Any more pictures are welcome, I know that I'm not the only one that would love to see them.:) If you have any reviews or anything else that you would like to share about POR, please share it with me. :) The more I know, the better our trip will be. :wave:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom