Anybody See Courtney and David Arquette

Oddysey

I Assume you mean sable the ex wrestler. Which husband did you see her with Mark Mero(Wrestler and now ex husband) Or Brock Lesnar(WRestler/UFC FIghter)? Just Curious

I was a little suprised to read "I saw Sable and her husband" instead of "I saw Brock Lesnar and his wife". Brock would most definitely stand out anywhere.

ctosh

Met Bruce Willis in 2003 at the AKL pool. We also seen Hugh Heffner and his girl friends several times in 2005. I have some pictures I will try to post.

BelleofDE

I saw Vincent D'Onofrio at WDW back in 2007. My husband looked over and said, "huh, that looks like the guy from Law and Order" and when I turned to look I replied, "that is the guy from Law and Order!"

MrsHarvie08

We saw Brett Favre last summer which absolutely thrilled my football-crazy son. We also saw Lisa Rinna in 2004, and I met Regis Philbin at Disneyland in 2005. He is not a friendly man at all. Or maybe he just didn't like me. :D

juniorthomas

We saw Brett Favre last summer which absolutely thrilled my football-crazy son. We also saw Lisa Rinna in 2004, and I met Regis Philbin at Disneyland in 2005. He is not a friendly man at all. Or maybe he just didn't like me. :D

I happen to know for a fact that Regis isn't unfriendly, really. He's just an old guy who happens to be famous. He'll treat you the way any octogenarian would.

mickeymatt

I thought that I read not to long ago that Courtney and David may be trying to work things out.

http://popgoestheweek.com/2011/03/courtney--and-david-arquette-getting-back-together/

Anyway, side note, she is from my neck of the woods, Birmingham AL!

Mrs. Jobson

I saw many celebrities in my day. My most favorite was Gloria Estefan. Love her! Talked with her daughter Emily for a while. Very sweet girl. I have to say the rudest one was Star Jones! She kinda abandoned her mother during the parade in Animal Kingdom. Surprise, she was in the parade. She didn't even tell her mother and she was kinda lost in Africa. I had to help her out. I guess she had on a pair of those Payless Shoes and just left her.:zipit:

Shaq showed up with his daughter one day. He just thought all he had to do was show up and buy a ticket and just walk freely through the park. Not possible with a guy that looks like him. He is a sweety though.

I helped Hef and his girls one day.(Holly, Kendra, and Bridgett) His people were extremely nice. The girls are crazy about animals! They had a special Safari. I think his people were excited to see me since I had the trademark blonde hair.:hammer: Just kidding!

I actually had a prince on my Safari one day. He had like 6 body guards.

Oh and last but not least, I met Michael Eisner twice!:brick: We won't go there.

Disneybird

I rode an elevator with Michael Eisner once, and saw Markie Post at the Grand Floridian.

My favorite story is when I ran into Steven Tyler checking out the spot for RNRC. I walked right up to him dragging my best friend along, pointed at him and said, "Now look at those lips and tell me it's not him." :lol: He was with his wife, daughter and a few bodyguards. One of them threatened to take my camera if I took a picture.

Honestly, if celebrities didn't walk around with Disney hosts and hostesses sometimes, most people wouldn't pay any attention to them.

blm07

If anyone saw them, did you also bolt their feet down to the ground so Disney could turn them into animatronics and prevent them from making any more movies?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom