Any WDW Rainy Day Pictures?

Crazy4WDW1

At the International Gateway . . .
0820081243-1.jpg

Crazy4WDW1

We never let the rain slow us down! I agree with The Mom about the A/C! I always carry a hoodie with me to the parks. Otherwise I freeze.

This past trip during Fay we made the best of it. One day at MK it was pouring. We walked over to Adventureland and just started jumping in the puddles, singing, and just acting silly. I stood in front of the Tikis that spit water and took one full in the face. People walking past thought we were nuts. We figured we couldn't get any wetter! :ROFLOL:

ssymes

P4050267.jpg

P4050293.jpg

P4050352.jpg

P4050349.jpg

My wife and I took these during our last trip in April. It was raining off and on all day. At night the sky was really blue and rainy. The park looked surreal.

dove_

P4050352.jpg

P4050349.jpg

My wife and I took these during our last trip in April. It was raining off and on all day. At night the sky was really blue and rainy. The park looked surreal.

did you use a tripod for those? especially that top one, with all the blurry people.. i'd love to get pics like this at the park, but i just have a point and shoot (canon sd1000), and don't bring tripods

DisneySam

I will dig out some of mine from Tropical Storm Charlie (?) a few years ago. It was pretty much the best day ever at the Magic Kingdom...no lines for anything I really felt like I had the park all to myself.

lac628

I will dig out some of mine from Tropical Storm Charlie (?) a few years ago. It was pretty much the best day ever at the Magic Kingdom...no lines for anything I really felt like I had the park all to myself.

I really wish I was in WDW that dreadful day when I was stuck home freakin' out bc of the Cat 4 winds blowing all around my house!!! :cry:
I was the worst Friday the 13th I have ever experienced!

ssymes

did you use a tripod for those? especially that top one, with all the blurry people.. i'd love to get pics like this at the park, but i just have a point and shoot (canon sd1000), and don't bring tripods

Actually, we just propped the camera on a railing and a trash can. You just have to hold the camera real steady. :)

figmentisgreat

There are nothing but good things that come from rain. I LOVE it!!!!! Everyone goes inside!!!!

Just make sure to not get soaked and then go into Philharmagic...it's cold!!!!!

CaptainAshley

My goodness something about this thread made me so nostalgic and needy for WDW so bad right now!!! There's something fantastic about that mid-afternoon torrential downpour lol...

I've been to Disney World about 9 or 10 times now and it has only rained hard once! and drizzled once or twice for about 10 minutes. After looking at all these pictures I cant figure out if I've been lucky or if I've been missing out. :veryconfu

rsoxguy

I've been to Disney World about 9 or 10 times now and it has only rained hard once! and drizzled once or twice for about 10 minutes. After looking at all these pictures I cant figure out if I've been lucky or if I've been missing out. :veryconfu
Many of the photos are beautiful, but believe me, you have been lucky.
SmileySun.gif
moz-screenshot-17.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom