Any Updates on Test Track Redo?

bubbles1812

Princess Aurora is more beautiful than Cindy, and can sing better too IMO. You were joking when you mentioned "horse face", right?
I know this is random but as it were, this thread seems about off topic as it gets...and while I don't really have a dog in the (non existent) fight about who is prettier, I do think the of the actual Princess gowns they have the characters where, Aurora's is definitely the ugliest. I haven't really seen any girl where it seems to fit really well. That dress could really use a remodel. Anyways...back to whatever topic this thread is now currently on. ;)

Also, I'm not really sure how involved John Lasseter is with WDW. I'm sure he likes them just fine but so far I haven't seen much evidence that he is super involved with the parks. Maybe that will change but I'm skeptical.

Californian Elitist

I know this is random but as it were, this thread seems about off topic as it gets...and while I don't really have a dog in the (non existent) fight about who is prettier, I do think the of the actual Princess gowns they have the characters where, Aurora's is definitely the ugliest. I haven't really seen any girl where it seems to fit really well. That dress could really use a remodel. Anyways...back to whatever topic this thread is now currently on. ;)

Also, I'm not really sure how involved John Lasseter is with WDW. I'm sure he likes them just fine but so far I haven't seen much evidence that he is super involved with the parks. Maybe that will change but I'm skeptical.

I don't like Aurora's dress either, pink or blue. I don't like Rapunzel's either. Aurora is still the prettiest tho. She has the best singing voice too.

I was trying to tell jt that. He's not really involved with WDW as a whole, especially if compared to DLR but of course he can't see that.

bubbles1812

I don't like Aurora's dress either, pink or blue. I don't like Rapunzel's either. Aurora is still the prettiest tho. She has the best singing voice too.

I was trying to tell jt that. He's not really involved with WDW as a whole, especially if compared to DLR but of course he can't see that.

Aww, I do like Rapunzel's dress...at least it seems to fit her ok...though I wouldn't want to wear that wig. Yikes that must get heavy. Aurora's dress just does not seem to fit well on anyone. I love the movie though.

And yeah, no, JT probably thinks Lasseter flies to Florida every other weekend and tells TDO this must be done and that must be done because he has his secret agenda that he's going to remodel the whole MK. How jt knows all about the inner workings of Disney is a mystery...I think he thinks he can read minds ;)

Californian Elitist

Aww, I do like Rapunzel's dress...at least it seems to fit her ok...though I wouldn't want to wear that wig. Yikes that must get heavy. Aurora's dress just does not seem to fit well on anyone. I love the movie though.

And yeah, no, JT probably thinks Lasseter flies to Florida every other weekend and tells TDO this must be done and that must be done because he has his secret agenda that he's going to remodel the whole MK. How jt knows all about the inner workings of Disney is a mystery...I think he thinks he can read minds ;)

I probably don't like Rapunzel's dress because I saw her every single day I worked at Disneyland lol. I wondered how they were going to do her hair. I think her wig is fine but yes it looks seriously heavy!

I think the best thing for us to do is just ignore him when he's being ridiculous.

jt04

It is easy to see what is happening if you do not have agendas or live life with one's head in the sand. Simple really.

misterID

TT won't have any AA scenes, but will have some really cool set pieces, TRON-esque themeing, and very cool peppers ghost effect involving your ride vehicle. That's what we know so far.

Oh yeah, be careful talking about princesses in this thread. Raven24 almost punched me in the face over a careless "horse-face" comment in regards to another princess.

Californian Elitist

TT won't have any AA scenes, but will have some really cool set pieces, TRON-esque themeing, and very cool peppers ghost effect involving your ride vehicle. That's what we know so far.

No I didn't. I believe you misunderstood me. I thought you were referring the "horse face" comment to Disneyland. That's why I asked for clarification. I would never get upset over something like a Disney princess. Never. I'm sorry if I upset you in any kind of way!
Oh yeah, be careful talking about princesses in this thread. Raven24 almost punched me in the face over a careless "horse-face" comment in regards to another princess.

misterID

No I didn't. I believe you misunderstood me. I thought you were referring the "horse face" comment to Disneyland. That's why I asked for clarification. I would never get upset over something like a Disney princess. Never. I'm sorry if I upset you in any kind of way!

I AM JUST JOKING WITH YOU!!!;)o_O

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom