Any Updates on Test Track Redo?

G00fyDad

Has anyone heard anything else yet?

I don't think that even TDO knows yet. Otherwise Lee or someone would have told us something by now. Personally, I don't see the ride closing in April since they have yet to even formally announce closing dates.

I'd love to see some sort of marriage between WoM and the current Test Track. Maybe a WoM inside ride leading to a flat out run to the finish line at the end (outside around the building).

StAug WDW fan

TT redo moved back

I have heard rumors that the TT redo has moved to May. Rumor has it that WDW doesn't want BigThounder Mountain Railroad and Test Track down at the same time. And apparently the work on BTMR is going to require more time to complete.

G00fyDad

I have heard rumors that the TT redo has moved to May. Rumor has it that WDW doesn't want BigThounder Mountain Railroad and Test Track down at the same time. And apparently the work on BTMR is going to require more time to complete.

Even being in May they should have formally announced something by now.

DTM93

I think they should close it after July 29th once I've gone home. :drevil:
Clearly I'm joking but it's quite strange how they haven't announced it yet.

disneyeater

This is the one area where I have somewhat of a source and they are still expecting to be open on April 15th and closing down that evening, but that can change unexpectedly without notice according to what the source has been told.

case88

Why would the official disney calendar already have a 2 day SRS refurb for June listed, but not the months long refurb for TT?

Going to be there in May and early September...so going to miss TT for both trips if the current dates are true.

G00fyDad

Why would the official disney calendar already have a 2 day SRS refurb for June listed, but not the months long refurb for TT?

Going to be there in May and early September...so going to miss TT for both trips if the current dates are true.

Look two posts up. #190 ;)

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member

Because the official Calender is unreliable.

Everything I've heard still points to mid April.

Annielkd

I'm pretty sure that it was just an expression of frustration. No, her husband is not 8 years old. But by asking that question maybe your age should be questioned. It's pretty obvious that it was a one-off statement and made as a gesture of exasperation toward his favorite ride being closed. I doubt that they will stop going to Disney just because of one ride being closed. Talk about taking things too seriously. :rolleyes:

Actually, I personally would have cancelled my trip if both Test Track and Big thunder mountain was closed prior to learning about the Guest Assistance Pass (from this post)... so maybe other people feel the same way????

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom