Any truth to any of this? (The latest on Tomorrowland Rumors following the pandemic)

DrAlice

I just remembered they got rid of the rocks.
View attachment 548526
This has to be ready for the reopening.... right?!
I was just thinking about this. Was there a shot of this entrance in any of the recent flyover images? I can't remember.

My prediction: These areas will display immersive walls with immersive concept art telling you about the immersive plants and retro-futuristic stick things to come. :D

britain

I was just thinking about this. Was there a shot of this entrance in any of the recent flyover images? I can't remember.

My prediction: These areas will display immersive walls with immersive concept art telling you about the immersive plants and retro-futuristic stick things to come. :D

The most recent aerial pictures DO NOT show that any work has been done on the new entrance planters.

Ne'er-Do-Well Cad

I’d bet if the question was worded correctly Tomorrowland would almost never rank as anyone’s favorite land. For example if one were to ask “what land did you enjoy the atmosphere the most” or “what land did you enjoy walking around In the most?”

You'd be surprised! I swear, I've asked these friends and family members for clarification, haha. I guess there are people who just really dig the theming and atmosphere of Tomorrowland.

I've considered the possibility that maybe it really does look acceptable or even kind of cool, and I'm just blinded by my frustration that the Peoplemover tracks are deteriorating, the Carousel of Progress building is underutilized, the Observatron is unsightly, etc.

Figments Friend

Fixing Tomorrowland is a rumor that has existed since the Internet became available to civilians just over 25 years ago.

Nothing online is to be believed about fixing Tomorrowland. Because it never happens.

Even when TDA and Burbank decide they want to fix Tomorrowland, they screw it up and doom it to another several decades of pathetic mediocrity and acres of hot cement baking in the Anaheim sun. So it would be best if they don't even try, because they suck at it.

I mean seriously, would you rather have New Tomorrowland 1967 right now or New Tomorrowland 1998?

When Disneyland finally actually fixes Tomorrowland, we might as well cancel our Internet service. Because there will be nothing left to talk about on Disneyland online forum.

There are five things I know for certain we will all still be talking about on the Disneyland online forum even if that glorious day comes -

1. - Uncle Walt's way
2. - The failure of 'Galaxy's Edge'
3. - Hot Dog Days
4. - Troy Porter
5. - Anaheim Politics

;)

-

Last edited:

mrfires

So I just wanna make a comment on the credibility of Alex the Historian. He’s since scrubbed all the videos, but he was claiming in most of his videos that he was a plaid and that he helped create many of the tour guides available. Some real, actual plaids (or guest relations, idk) saw his videos and called him out. In his videos now, he admits to just being a busser in Frontierland. Another thing to add is that he does have diagnosed schizophrenia. That said, I would take anything he says with a grain of salt.

TP2000

So I just wanna make a comment on the credibility of Alex the Historian. He’s since scrubbed all the videos, but he was claiming in most of his videos that he was a plaid and that he helped create many of the tour guides available. Some real, actual plaids (or guest relations, idk) saw his videos and called him out. In his videos now, he admits to just being a busser in Frontierland. Another thing to add is that he does have diagnosed schizophrenia. That said, I would take anything he says with a grain of salt.

Don't you just love Disney YouTube bloggers?!? 🤣

TP2000

There are five things I know for certain we will all still be talking about on the Disneyland online forum even if that glorious day comes -

1. - Uncle Walt's way
2. - The failure of 'Gaxlay's Edge'
3. - Hot Dog Days
4. - Troy Porter
5. - Anaheim Politics

;)

-

You're right, friend. We do have that to look forward to! 😁

CaptinEO

Why make this up in the first place?

Last edited:

chadwpalm

In the Parks
No
I take ALL rumors with a grain of salt. So much so that I'm in a state of hypertension.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom