Any rumors or general "feeling" about Sept'09 free dining?

gettingsmaller

Original Poster
hey,
Just wondering if there are any free dining rumors floating around out there. A visit for us this year is questionable, but free dining would sure make it more likely...

fascion216

yeah there is definitely a feeling there will be free dining for september. alot of people think it will be announced to the general public in april.

disneytopdog

I also think it is a safe bet that free dining will be offered again.

Get a Disney Visa and you can book it a few days before the general public gets to book it. But get ready to wait on hold for a while if you call to book. I gave up and called Kingdom Konsultants three years ago and have used them ever since.

dcibrando

yea I think it will be offered again this year too... they seem to want to offer all the discounts they can so I see it coming

i've had good experiences using dreamcometruevacation.com as well rather than calling

lilybee

Hi, Dont know if this help, I booked our holiday back in October for Sep 09 and we got free dining with it. The only thing is we are in England so if outside the UK they may offer it later on in the year.

Disney05

I know someone who got a pin code for free dining to begin 8/16. I think there a Disney Visa holder. 8/15 is when the current promotion ends.

gettingsmaller

Original Poster
Hi, Dont know if this help, I booked our holiday back in October for Sep 09 and we got free dining with it. The only thing is we are in England so if outside the UK they may offer it later on in the year.

Yeah, you English folks get the free dining offers for a longer period of time and BEFORE we Americans get them, I think.
I guess it takes more incentive to get someone to come to Florida from England than from New England...

wdwmomof3

I am pretty sure that they will offer it, I just wish that they would extend it through Oct. It always ends just prior to us getting there.:fork::ROFLOL:

bgraham34

I am sure they will have it. I know a few people who are waiting to make reservations in Sept. I told them to just book and you can always change it later to free dining when it becomes available.

Brian_WDW74

I know someone who got a pin code for free dining to begin 8/16. I think there a Disney Visa holder. 8/15 is when the current promotion ends.

Yes, I also received a PIN code for free dining. Although I'm a Disney Visa holder, it didn't come from there. I'm not really sure why it was offered to me. The dates available were Aug. 16-Oct. 1 and the package had to be booked by Feb. 26. I booked mine. :D

I'm almost 100% positive that free dining will be offered to the general public again this year.

Cdn Mickey

Waiting for annoucement

My travel agent thinks that they should hear about free Dining April.

We too are waiting to book for Sept. 13-20/08.
I have found cheap flights from Toronto today.

I would rather pay for the full 7 nights and get free Dining over Buy 4 get 3 Free deal.

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
They will prob do free dining. The 4/3 ends right around the time the free dining is released. I purchased it as a bounceback back in Sept when I was there. My trip is 9/24 - 10/4

sueuk

Yeah, you English folks get the free dining offers for a longer period of time and BEFORE we Americans get them, I think.
I guess it takes more incentive to get someone to come to Florida from England than from New England...

Believe me, it's a very welcome extra (especially for 14 nights) and it means we book earlier than we usually would; but most of us need NO incentive to come to WDW - just don't let them know that! :ROFLOL:

Yes, I also received a PIN code for free dining. Although I'm a Disney Visa holder, it didn't come from there. I'm not really sure why it was offered to me. The dates available were Aug. 16-Oct. 1 and the package had to be booked by Feb. 26. I booked mine. :D

I'm almost 100% positive that free dining will be offered to the general public again this year.

Is the free dining promotion that you were offered resort dependent, that is you would get the quick service dining package for value and moderate resort categories and the regular dining package for deluxe resorts? This would influence my decision when April comes along.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom