Any Park Rituals That You Do?

Bigart

Its usually a cup of coffee at Main St Bakery, Disney Dollars on Main St, and photos in front of the castle...then right to Space Mountain.

MrsToad71

I get fudge from frontierland and/or a Citrus Swirl from Adventureland every time I go to the Magic Kingdom. In Epcot- we always get the Orange Chicken!! It's awesome!

I don't know what it is, but food just tastes better at WDW!

Buying shirts from WDW has become kind of a tradition for me too- my latest shirt was an IASW shirt from the Emporium and a Mr. Toad's Wild Ride Shirt from the store after Philharmagic.

I luv WDW

Eating Mickey bars, riding Test Track as many times as possible (single-rider line speeds up the process), riding SSE mere minutes after arriving at Epcot, breakfast at Chef Mickey's (along with plenty of character photos), dinner at Chefs de France and Nine Dragons, watching Wishes, taking in Spectromagic, oohing and aahing to Illuminations, a boat ride across World Showcase lagoon, rocking out to British Invasion at the Great Britain pavilion at Epcot, beignets at Sassagoula Floatworks and Food Factory Food Court at POFQ, and those are just a few off the top of my head.

Next trip: Nov. 29-Dec. 5, POFQ:xmas:

Mr.EPCOT

Every time I leave EPCOT, I kick a Leave a Legacy gravestone. I call it... Kick a Legacy.

Also, before it came down, I used to salute the wand by going to the bathroom under it.

SirGoofy

MK
-Dole Whip Float after riding the Jungle Cruise about 5 times.
-Riding HM at night over and over again
-Eating a dog and fries at Casey's
-Shaking my fist like an angry old man at the Flying Carpets
-Riding the TTA with a snuck on Coke and Cream Cheese filled pretzel.:lookaroun

Epcot
-Saying hi to Figment and cursing the men who destroyed his attraction
-Beer and Pretzel or Brat in Germany
-Patron Margarita in Mexico
-Back to Germany for more Spaten.
-Get goosebumps in American Adventure

MGM
-Quote the entire Muppet Vision show(preshow included)
-Doing a wookie call through half of Star Tours.
-Pizza at Pizza Planet
-Ice Cream before Fantasmic!

DAK
-Watch the tigers and gorillas for a good hour each.

Figment2005

This is my very first post on WDWMagic, but I read the forums all the time. Just felt I should share my park ritual. Every trip on the night before we leave I just walk around Epcot staring at the fiber optics in the concrete. Just gives me a good memory to go home to.

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
Last year started something with Colleen that when we arrive at MK fr the first time, its gotta be on the monorail!

Mr.EPCOT

This is my very first post on WDWMagic, but I read the forums all the time. Just felt I should share my park ritual. Every trip on the night before we leave I just walk around Epcot staring at the fiber optics in the concrete. Just gives me a good memory to go home to.

Welcome to WDWMagic! Nice ritual! :wave:

grumpy 07

My ritual is the first night we arrive at disney world is to have dinner at shula's steakhouse and go to downtown disney for a wetzels pretzel:slurp:

EPCOT Explorer

First day ALWAYS involves having a Dole Whip at the Poly, while watching the Castle. We even try to get the same table.:D:eek:

Then it's a Monorail ride to EPCOT if we don't do a park that day.

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
My first stop is always EPCOT unless there is somewhere else I absolutely have to be.

Once in EPCOT I just stand under SSE for a few minutes and enjoy the breeze. Once I am done standing around, I ride SSE. After that I go stare at the fountain and enjoy the fountain smell for a bit. After those things are done, I can get on with my trip. :lol:

tonynull

We have to go to our room right away and then say "Hi" to "Ted." (Ted is the horse statue near the bridge to the bus stop at Port Orleans Riverside. Our family has named him after Ned, the horse that pulls the carriage at Port Orleans.) On our last day, we always say a sad "Bye Ted. . . We'll be back soon."

OklaHoops

Special thing

We go to the Kodak Imagineer center in EPCOT and have a poster photo taken. We have been doing that for 10 years! Its amazing how the time passes so fast!:king:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom