Any Park Rituals That You Do?

WDWVito

First night we do Spirit of Aloha.
This started with my family trips as a kid and continued with my honeymoon. (wife's first trip) and most recently this July 3rd. (Kid's first time)

First park day is always MK, right to the castle, then Tomorrow Land "Space Mountain" (well, not this past time) :cry: Close first day with Spectro.
Which this year was really late on the 4th of July for the kids. (second show)

Second Day is Epcot with SE first

Third day is DHS right to ToT.

While in Epcot we always stop in the China store (in the back). This shop is always on our list. The kids also now like it. :)

Since this was the kids first time, i think we will end up with different traditions/Rituals now....Which is perfectly fine.

AZDISNEYDVL

I always walk over to EPCOT from the Dolphin and stroll around WS ending up in Norway for a sweet pretzel. Can't wait, I'll be doing that in less than a month!

828tnt

i guess we all have them, even if we don't think we have them....lol!!

mine would be (and i think it took this thread to realize them...hehe)(and i realize that i'm still TRYING to make new one's....)

-first, i have to say a little prayer and thank you to the big man for each trip- every time i pass under the "welcome to disney world" sign when we're on the me. it's the first time i get shivers....

- i agree that i have to ride the monorail for the first trip to mk. there is no more magical feeling......

-and the one i usually share when it's my stepson and i.... ride splash mountain during the fireworks. awesome to look up and see fireworks while you're immersed in an amazing attraction! weather in the loading area, or the drop, or that trip around the outside about 2/3 of the way through... awesome!

-my favorite is- a night at the ac! :cry:

Susan Savia

We always go to EPCOT first and our first ride and last ride of the trip is always Spaceship Earth no matter how long a wait!!! Taking my sons picture in Italy by the fountain. (He's 23 and began when he was in a stroller.) Finding our tile on the Leave a Legacy and taking a picture pointing to it. :)

zurgandfriend

First stop Magic Kingdom via the monorail, my son and I have to hear Please stand clear of the doors, por favor mantenganse alejado de las puertas" We ride "It's a small world" first and have to have dinner in either LTT or Biergarten in the World showcase.

draybook

Well, we've only been once so it's not a ritual yet, but the Haunted Mansion has to be the last ride of the trip. Last September on our last night I was the last guest to be on it on our last night. That meant a lot to me since it had been 16 years since I had been to a Disney park.

CBug88

Not in any specific order, but we always eat at Le Cellier, San Angel Inn, Liberty Tree Tavern (usually twice), Pecos Bills, Yak n Yeti, Sci Fi, Prime Time, Tonys.

POTC or HM are usually the first and last attractions at MK and of the trip. I have to ride Living w/ the Land at least 3 times. I must ALWAYS have a Choc. Chip Cookie Dough in a waffle cone at EPCOT.

Every morning while the family is getting ready for the day I start out with a swim and then walk around the safaris at AKL looking at the animals.

Dad ALWAYS has popcorn in hand when leaving MK each time.

I love rituals!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom