Any News on new Castle Show?

GoofMasterHookX

Original Poster
Ok so Cindybration is gone (praise God). I have heard lots of rumors about the replacement show but nothing latelly. I was just wondering what info everyone had on here?

Plutoboy

I vaguely heard some details about it...... from what I remember there is going to be Mickey, Minnie, Pluto, Donald and Goofy. Princess wise what I heard is that Aurora and Philip will be in the show with the villain reference going to Maleficent.

If I hear more than I will definitely post it.

orangewarrior

I think the new show is to be called -- "Dream along with Mickey" and is to open this Saturday September 30.

Not sure about too much more than that. Hope it helps.

Meeko

Aurora and Philip are in the Let's Have a Ball Show, not Dream Along with Mickey according to other threads on this board. :wave:

Atta83

I vaguely heard some details about it...... from what I remember there is going to be Mickey, Minnie, Pluto, Donald and Goofy. Princess wise what I heard is that Aurora and Philip will be in the show with the villain reference going to Maleficent.

If I hear more than I will definitely post it.

Nope only mickey , minnie, donald, and goofy are in the show.

if you wanna see the munks or Pluto preform , go see them in teh family fun day parade :D .

From what I have heard the show is going to be great, ;).

darthjohnny

I wish WDW had a Matterhorn, so they could do the show where Mickey and the gang climbs the mountain. I thought it was really cool when I saw it for the 50th Anniversary. :D

spectropluto

I'm not kidding...I'm so happy...

we're so close to opening and there STILL isn't a lot of hoopla on here. I mean it.

Some info on here is right...some of it isn't...

and I MEAN this... for those of you who can make it to the show's first few days, I am VERY glad you'll be "surprised". So often on these threads, people give away SO MUCH information about upcoming parades and shows that when guests get to the event, they may already have a preconceived idea of what they're going to see.

I hope everyone enjoys the new castle show and that we make you laugh and smile and maybe go, "AWWW! That's sweet!" at least once! :)

TsWade2

I can't wait! WHEE!:sohappy: Someone must plan a mission to go there and video cam the whole thing and show the complete clip of this show. Whoever is going to do it.:animwink:

joanna71985

I was there. It was awsome. Here are some pictures:
100_0589-1.jpg

100_0578-1.jpg

100_0595-1.jpg

100_0599-1.jpg

100_0602-1.jpg

100_0615-1.jpg

100_0605-1.jpg

100_0582-1.jpg

100_0583-1.jpg

100_0676-1.jpg

]

TrapaJon18

looks like they put a lot of work into the set and costume designs, I mean usually in the past Mickey and the Gang, are in their regular clothes, so its good to see them in matching outfits, but great pics and I cant wait to see a video from some1

Kudos!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom