Any News on new Castle Show?

tirian

Everything looks great, except...

...that guy is way to old to be Peter Pan. Looks like he grew up, after all.

:D

psifreek27

this show is AWESOME!!!! WOW!!!!

I am in AWE!!! SO GOOD!!! Makes me sad that i was there a week ago...and i didnt see it, thank god i became a passholder...im there in a month!!!

CANT WAIT!!!

this show is very classic feeling, i love all the singing and dancing and soo much mickey and the gang...

the part where mickey asks minnie to dance was classic!!!

tirian

However, those photos of Peter Pan are terrifying. :lookaroun :eek:

I agree.

Yet just the same, the cast does a great job in this show; from the storyline itself to the actors' enthusiasm, this show trounces Cinderellabration.

P.S. Peter is even scarier in real life: chest hair and all. :eek: :lol:

Chape19714

Thanks for the photos and video!!!

I think the defeat of the villans would be more, but apparently not. It is a great show none the less.

I also liked how they used the existing stage to it's fullest potential. The smoke effect in front of Malificant is very cool, and I'm glad to see the return of green fire!!

And this is the 1st show in while to actually have costume changes for the ensamble!!

I was a bit surpirsed to see belle absent, but I feel it's better w/o new charactors, it has a classic feel to it, with all movies that Walt personally devolped!

I was happy to see the size of the cast! Although C-bration had 25, this has 23 and seems to fill the stage better.

IcicleM

OH MY GOSH I STARTED CRYING SO EARLY ON!

Remember when Donald was like "But -I- believe in dreams!" Oh lordy, it made me cry. Like, those tears where you smile, and you laugh at how cute an innocent it is. Awww, it was sooo sweet. I can't wait to see the Celebration in December, when we go for the Christmas Party :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom