Any Bets on What Comes After Galaxy's Edge?

FigmentFan82

Do you think the timeline is important for the planned hotel experience integration?
my guess would be that most of the stricter adherance to the LARPing experience would be associated with the hotel itself, while excursions to Batuu may be treated a bit looser (accomplish task in hotel, get rewarded with front of the line Mando and Child M&G - just a possible example off the top of my head)

this is my speculation, nothing more

mattpeto

my guess would be that most of the stricter adherance to the LARPing experience would be associated with the hotel itself, while excursions to Batuu may be treated a bit looser (accomplish task in hotel, get rewarded with front of the line Mando and Child M&G - just a possible example off the top of my head)

this is my speculation, nothing more

The resort is a role-playing experiment. I always thought it the timeline integration (between TLJ and TROS) was important to the role-playing part of it, but who knows.

There's an early quote somewhere about GE, that indicates that the timeline was flexible. Maybe it's just chopped completely.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
The resort is a role-playing experiment. I always thought it the timeline integration (between TLJ and TROS) was important to the role-playing part of it, but who knows.

There's an early quote somewhere about GE, that indicates that the timeline was flexible. Maybe it's just chopped completely.

1. ...we’ve got some breaking news on that...

2. We can only hope

wannabeBelle

@marni

Do Jedi robes come in sleeveless versions? ;)
1610218517667.png

doctornick

Another thread reminded me of Star Tours and its future. in our CVOID world where funds are short, I don't expect it to change at all (furthermore, I think Disney at this point wants to keep its connection to the original trilogy to please a segment of guests). But there were plans to change Star Tours to another theme.

do any insiders here feel it might be appropriate to let us know what theme was planned/expected? I've wonder what concept they were considering, especially if they were going to do the same thing in both DL and DHS.

doctornick

DHS should have become a star wars Park entirely
While I wouldn’t go that far, I do think a second land in the park (dedicated to the OT) would be great. I wouldn’t mind seeing Echo Lake converted to that direction but they’d definitely need some other stuff built (like in the Animation courtyard area connecting to RNRC) to balance out the park from being too much SW

Last edited:

J4546

i was bored so i put pixar pier in dhs. I think it would be a great fit at DHS, while also giving disney somewhere to put their pixar ips. It wouldnt be a clone though, instead of an incredi-coaster and toy story midway mania, I would like to see a coco-coaster or some other theme... and maybe a longer and better monsters inc themed dark ride. I also made this keeping the aerosmith coaster intact, the greyish squares represent the current building location. it would be rethemed obv to something else thats pixar, or it would be torn down and use the space for food or something else. I think havinf 2 coasters in a pixar pier would be pretty cool though. The red square is where corndog castle is relatively, it could be something pixar themed with a nice outdoor seating area covered with trees and shade. I like the idea of having sunset blvds market area act as a breezeway between sunset and pixar pier. the yellow square is a hypothetical merch/food stand location. the white area is blank area/walkways. the giant grey square in the middle is nothing. i dont know why thats there, i made a mistake and cant get rid of it. so imagine its nothing.

its also brings a large body of water to DHS, something its lacking. every disney park has a lot of water all throughit it, but DHS has barely any.

also notice how the ferris wheel sightline lines up perfectly with the central hub area. you could stand in the entrance hub and look and see the entire ferris wheel from a good distance away.

Attachments

• dhs4.jpg
    dhs4.jpg
    222.2 KB · Views: 120

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
i was bored so i put pixar pier in dhs. I think it would be a great fit at DHS, while also giving disney somewhere to put their pixar ips. It wouldnt be a clone though, instead of an incredi-coaster and toy story midway mania, I would like to see a coco-coaster or some other theme... and maybe a longer and better monsters inc themed dark ride. I also made this keeping the aerosmith coaster intact, the greyish squares represent the current building location. it would be rethemed obv to something else thats pixar, or it would be torn down and use the space for food or something else. I think havinf 2 coasters in a pixar pier would be pretty cool though. The red square is where corndog castle is relatively, it could be something pixar themed with a nice outdoor seating area covered with trees and shade. I like the idea of having sunset blvds market area act as a breezeway between sunset and pixar pier. the yellow square is a hypothetical merch/food stand location. the white area is blank area/walkways. the giant grey square in the middle is nothing. i dont know why thats there, i made a mistake and cant get rid of it. so imagine its nothing.

its also brings a large body of water to DHS, something its lacking. every disney park has a lot of water all throughit it, but DHS has barely any.

also notice how the ferris wheel sightline lines up perfectly with the central hub area. you could stand in the entrance hub and look and see the entire ferris wheel from a good distance away.
"Pixar" as a theme doesn't work in DCA and it won't work in DHS, because "Pixar" isn't a theme.

Though, Orlando can use a ferris wheel...

J4546

pixar is a giant wing of the disneys hollywood movie business. i think it would fit pretty well, but thats just me. I mean disney has other huge things like Star Wars, Princesses, Marvel, Indiana and Pirates but to me Pixar is a core part of Disney and would def fit in the Hollywood Studios theme of the park.

Ooh maybe the coaster could be Lightyear themed, thats a major pixar thing coming out soon

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom