Anxiously Waiting for Free Dining

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tinkerbella16

It can go either way.
November 2012 was glorious.
November 2014 was record breaking cold on the 1st - 3rd. It was the same temp when we arrived at MCO as it was when we left Buffalo.

View attachment 138285
And last year it was unbelievably hot in Nov.. like Aug/Sept hot. Usually it is perfect in November, which is why we always go that month.. but boy was the heat turned up last year the entire 10 days I was there lol. It was awesome for pool time!

wendysue

The "free" (ha ha) dining would not work for my husband and myself. In fact, the food prices have gone so high since "free" dining was started, that on our last trip, I rented a car for the week and we ate offsite for less than "free" dining would have cost.

DrummerAlly

Original Poster
Does anyone have any details on the offer? Safe to assume that my reservation for a suite a AoA will be free quick service dining? Any room only discounts rumored for simultaneous release?

mf1972

dumb question, but if I actually qualify for the free dining, I wouldn't lose any of my dining reservations, will I? never ran into that before. just curious.

Tuvalu

Premium Member
dumb question, but if I actually qualify for the free dining, I wouldn't lose any of my dining reservations, will I? never ran into that before. just curious.
Not a dumb question :) Dining reservations are independent from a resort reservation (since offsite guests can make dining reservations too), so even if you change/cancel a resort reservation you will not lose your ADRs.

maxime29

Premium Member
I believe you are fine. Your magic band would show you have the dining plan regardless of paying for it or getting it for free.

Lirael

I hope this comes out at 7am so I can book before going to work.

What are the chances of getting free dining at the end of the day it's released, for a moderate?

DisneyGigi

Does anyone have any details on the offer? Safe to assume that my reservation for a suite a AoA will be free quick service dining? Any room only discounts rumored for simultaneous release?
In the past I believe AoA was not included in the offer. It may have been offered in pin code dining offers as I remember PoR was excluded but it was included in the pin offer I got in 2014. The dates for pins, started earlier too.

maxime29

Premium Member
We traditionally go to Disney in December, and arrive on the last day of eligibility. Some family members work for school systems, and their last day before winter break was the day before. This year Christmas falls on a Sunday so their break doesn't start until closer to the 25th. I'm curious if the last day is going to be around December 17. That would kind of mess up our planning for this year since we do rely on free dining to budget for our Disney trip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom