ANTI Pet Peeve

Tom

Beta Return
Original Poster
Here we go - since we all got to vent over there in the Pet Peeve thread, now we can calmly post all the wonderful things, the ANTI-PET-PEEVES, they have about WDW:

I like how most people there are happy :wave:

I like how you can forget all the hatred and "pet peeves" of normal life, and just experience the magic.

I like how mothers can feel so safe, and welcome, and happy, that they will openly breastfeed their babies in the middle of all the magic :animwink: (just kidding)

I like how everything is perfect....how there is nothing to be hateful about or be negative about :D

Lilmama21

I like that I'm going there in less than two weeks and than I'll have more positive things to say about WDW :animwink:

(Oh and I like that there are hundreds of random women walking around whipping out there over engorged so I can catch a glimpse. Wait..I'm straight..nevermind :p )

DDuckFan130

I love the smell of Mickey Waffles as I walk into the food court in the morning :slurp: .

I love the look on children's faces when they see parades or characters (see it with my little cousin and I love it)

I love how we can be silly and feel at home with people that are there for the same reason and the same love we are.

stitch rocks

i love onvce u get on disney property u can start acting like a kid again and no one will look at u funny

i love the smell of the parks.. i wish they would bottle it and sell it as an air fresherner

barnum42

My anti-pet peeve is cats - they deficate where they want and the owners feel no responsibility to clear it up, they are selfish and are killing off the local British wildlife as they kill for the sheer bloody minded pleasure of it....... Oops. My bad. This is not what you meant by "anti-pet" is it? :lol:

Erika

Originally posted by barnum42
My anti-pet peeve is cats - they deficate where they want and the owners feel no responsibility to clear it up, they are selfish and are killing off the local British wildlife as they kill for the sheer bloody minded pleasure of it....... Oops. My bad. This is not what you meant by "anti-pet" is it? :lol:

:lol: Now put the blame where it lies- on the people!

Here's a statistic. Average life of an indoor/outdoor cat = 2 to 3 years. Average life of an indoor-only cat: 10 to 15 years.

I love leaving the real world behind and I love that no matter how excited I get to see a character, everyone around me is acting the same way.:king:

Tom

Beta Return
Original Poster
Ok....well, this started off well, however paulcmartens seems to have a reading defeciency :animwink:

Paul, would you mind editing your post here, and placing your Pet Peeve in the Pet Peeve Thread, please? HAHA. This is the ANTI-PET PEEVE thread, where you have to put things you LIKE! Woot!

As for me, as soon as we turn off of 192 onto World Drive - I get the chills and happy feeling!

Also, Disney Air-Conditioning has a distinct smell (I know what it comes from but I won't go into the technical details here). I wish they'd bottle it up!!! I actually smell it occasionally in buildings in Indy that have the same type of system - and it makes me WANT TO BE THERE!!! :sohappy:

MagicalMonorail

I like the smells!

I like seeing all the happy people.

I like being able to feel so young and so safe.

I like being able to shout, I'm in Walt Disney World!

Since1976

I like forgetting what day of the week it is...and not caring!

Disney, to me, is the closest to having a waking dream as one is likely to get.

Steamboat_Kevin

I LOVE watching little kids get so happy when they get a glimpse of their favorite character, and I love watching everyone have a good time :)
I also love the entire atmosphere, music, detail, etc. of WDW. I love everything! :sohappy:

NemoRocks78

Seized
Premium Member
I had liked to see people's reactions on The ExtraTERRORestrial Alien Encounter. :cry:

I like to be able to hear the screams on Sunset Blvd. coming from Tower.

I like to see how happy everyone is, and how happy all the kids are being able to see Mickey, Stitch, etc.

I like being able to forget everything on the outside world when in Orlando.

I like traveling to Mars, being shrunk, going on a limo to catch an Aerosmith concert, getting to be an honorary bug, travling back to the time of the dinosaurs, going on an African safari, dropping 13 stories on an elevator, taking a tour through a haunted mansion, flying on a tour to Endor with a robot pilot, seeing how communications were in the past and how they'll be in the future, taking a spin on a test car, and sailing on a voyage through a pirate town.

Did I also mention that I like to ride Splash Mountain?

:D

Glasgow

I like the fact that there is something out there that so many people can agree upon - the fact that Disney is great :)

John Baynes

anti-pet peeve

I love to walk through MK with my wife watching all of the people having fun. I love to get away from the real world and enter into a world of magic.:)

GoofyFan1

The smells, I too get a whiff here in NY, that takes me back.
(usually I hope it's not a tumor. HaHa)

The atmosphere.

The feeling that nobody is judging me because I have all of my Disney stuff on.

Watching grown men, like myself, walk around in goofy hats and acting like they are little kids.

The feeling I get when I make my reservations online, so that I can check and recheck them.

:sohappy:

tigsmom

I love leaving the real world behind. No work, bills to pay, etc...just everyone living the Disney Magic. :sohappy:

Is there anything better than seeing the look on a little (or big) kid's face when they spot their favorite character?

The sights, the sounds, the smells............

symbasys

I love the cinnamon rolls in the Main Street Bakery! :slurp:

I love the scented air in Ye Olde Christmas Shoppe!

I love the Haunted Mansion (could you tell by my avatar?) :)

I love to enjoy the breeze at the front of the ferry boat going from the TTC to MK!

I love the Dole Whips in Adventureland!

and...

I love finding new things to do, even after 26 years of going to the parks! :sohappy:

JBSLJames

I like the fact that, even though we are still over 6 months from our trip, that my kids discuss Disney on a daily basis.

I also love that PKI is now open and we can hit the park on a weekly basis. wOOt!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom