ANTI Pet Peeve

DDuckFan130

Bigfatdonna and gucci, I am 19 and I also find the man sexy! BUT, I am more of a joe perry kinda gal. The way he plays that guitar is just...hose me down :D I love Steven but I am also a Joe Perry fan :)

Gucci65

Originally posted by DDuckFan130
Bigfatdonna and gucci, I am 19 and I also find the man sexy! BUT, I am more of a joe perry kinda gal. The way he plays that guitar is just...hose me down :D I love Steven but I am also a Joe Perry fan :)

You've got taste as well!!! And I have to join you w/ Joe Perry as well! He usually plays a show with his shirt totally unbuttoned so you can see his yummy chest.

Sorry to all for the huge thread drift.

We need to start another post under chit chat listing the sexiest men..................

DDuckFan130

Originally posted by Gucci65
You've got taste as well!!! And I have to join you w/ Joe Perry as well! He usually plays a show with his shirt totally unbuttoned so you can see his yummy chest.

Sorry to all for the huge thread drift.

We need to start another post under chit chat listing the sexiest men..................

Yes please you must :lol:

disneytati

I think you will all kill me for asking this...

Who are these guys, anyway? Sorry, we don't have that much contact with international music stars here, we know the bands, and the songs, but not the guys, we don't see them on TV that much...

DDuckFan130

Originally posted by disneytati
I think you will all kill me for asking this...

Who are these guys, anyway? Sorry, we don't have that much contact with international music stars here, we know the bands, and the songs, but not the guys, we don't see them on TV that much...

Have you been on Rock N Roller Coaster yet? If you have, that's them. The guys whose concert you're going to :lol:. If not, I suggest you use Google and find out who they are because all I can tell you is that they're a rock band from Boston who have been around for a while. Hope that helps.

disneytati

Originally posted by DDuckFan130
Have you been on Rock N Roller Coaster yet? If you have, that's them. The guys whose concert you're going to :lol:. If not, I suggest you use Google and find out who they are because all I can tell you is that they're a rock band from Boston who have been around for a while. Hope that helps.

Ok, thanks...:lol: I've been there many times, but I don't know each of the guys, or their names... If you say Aerosmith, I know them and some songs, but if you say the name of one of them, I just don't know!:lol: I will try to find a picture of them on the web, so that I can talk to you girls about the sexy guys!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom