Another Great Spot ...But Where?

DisneyCP2000

How about somewher in the Maharaja Jungle Trek?
There's no other things in Asia besides that...unless it's somewhere along the paths in the park?

Maria

Could someone please tell me what were the two previous pics? The one with the squares on the grass and that bridge? :veryconfu Thanks, I´m getting confused!;)

DigitalDisney

Maria: The last two pics were (in order):
- The grassy open area next to Bongo's in Downtown Disney West Side
- The roller-coaster water slide at the Boardwalk Resort

Okay, I need to drop a big hint here. My most recent picture wasn't taken in any part of DAK. Now we're down to three parks (two of them have been completely ignored, hint hint).

DigitalDisney

DisneyCP and jcrb are correct. The picture is from the Great MOvie Ride. I knew it would throw some of you off, but I didn't think it would be that bad.

Here's a new one, although it's probably way too easy

This on IS at Walt Disney World

Where is it?

Attachments

• resize of image-01.jpg
    resize of image-01.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 274
Yes... you are correct. leap frog fountains

I didn't know they still looked like that... guess people do spend lots of time there....

It was part of my research... I had it in my mind to duplicate the fountains at home... thought it was easier that it actually is.. I have been able to duplicate the same effect here at home. and used it for a 'special' project. I'll tell you it's not as easy as one would think...

I was going to use this second image, but realized that you would have to be a total imagineer geek like me to even think of taking a picture of this...

Jerry Schauer
Commando Imagineer

Attachments

• resize of underwaterlaminar2.jpg
    resize of underwaterlaminar2.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 262

Coronado

Original Poster
darn..it mine are tooooooo easy..... I'll try one more.... this will probably be easy too......:rolleyes:

Attachments

• boat.jpg
    boat.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 220

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom