Another Great Spot ...But Where?

DigitalDisney

Haha. I noticed the torch after I posted the answer. The architecture combined with the water gave it away for me.

Maybe some of us should refrain from posting answers in this thread?

Anyhoo, here's a new picture. Where in the world is this?

Pioneer Hall

Originally posted by DigitalDisney
Haha. I noticed the torch after I posted the answer. The architecture combined with the water gave it away for me.

Maybe some of us should refrain from posting answers in this thread?

Anyhoo, here's a new picture. Where in the world is this?

You actually stumped me Nice Job...I can tell it's a water tower with Fire on the Bottom but I can't think of what it is. I will guess and say something with Indiana Jones.

NowInc

Originally posted by DigitalDisney
Congratulations Maria! You are absolutely correct!

I really didn't think that that picture would be so challenging.

Where in the world is this?

its a small world?

DigitalDisney

DisneyInsider is absopositivilutely correct. That picture was taken at the pool of the Port Orleans French Quarter resort.

Here's a new one. It's probably a lot easier than I'm thinking it is, but we'll see how it goes.

Disney King

2nd picture is on Sunset Blvd. Specifically, it's between the Villains shop and the Sunset Ranch Market

[/B]

This car is on Sunset, but it is not between the Villians shop and Sunset Ranch. It is on the other side of the street in front of the mainly Pooh Store that says "the color of Hunny" on the front sign. There are other cars on the street, but they are fully functional and mobile. They do move them every couple weeks too. This car is the only one that doesn't move.

The car is a gold 1939 Cadilac that was converted into a jewlery type shop. The seats were taken out and the doors were taken off. Disney has all the original parts and did not modify the car from it's original condition. Everything can be replaced back to its original state.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom