Another Great Spot ...But Where?

DigitalDisney

You all are very close. That's the correct resort, but the wrong building.

The wedding pavilion is very far from the actual GF resort. You'd have to look past a beach and the pool to see it. It's also nearly surrounded by water.

Now I have to save my wedding pavilion pictures for later since they're on everybody's mind right now. :)

Anyone have another guess as to what that building is?

DigitalDisney

Dawnie's stab in the dark was absolutely correct. The correct answer is indeed Narcoosee's

Where in the World is this? It's in an attraction in one of the four theme parks.

Coronado

Original Poster
DigitalD......those are some really good ones....Give this a try...

Attachments

• ferrisewheeler.jpg
    ferrisewheeler.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 260

DigitalDisney

Coronado: Can we do one picture at a time? Nobody has anwered mine correctly yet. Running two versions at the same time might be a problem (we'd have pictures that never got answered)

And to keep your picture surviving for a little while, I'll refrain from answering.

Coronado

Original Poster
OOPs ....my BAD DigitalD.....my apologies.....and thanx for not answering my pix of ..............well.....you know where:animwink:

DigitalDisney

Coronado: Don't worry about it. No big deal. Honestly, I'm starting to run out of pictures myself. We'll see how lnog we can make this thread last.

hmppan: You're right. That is the open area in Downtown Disney West Side, next to Bongo's.

Try this one out:

DigitalDisney

Both answers so far are great guesses, but they're incorrect.

Any other guesses? Sicne this is kinda tricky, I'll narrow it down to the theme parks. This picture doesn't involve resorts or recreational areas.

BTW, is it me, or do some of you have e-mail notificiation turned on? It doesn't take but a couple minutes to get a response whenever a new picture is posted.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom