Another Great Spot ...But Where?

DisneyCP2000

Okay I can see the monkey's face now?!?!?
(Had to play with it in photoshop though:) ) But I still have no idea where it's at. Whoever designed this thing did one unbelievable job in fitting a monkey's face in 5+ animals :cool: .

Coronado

Original Poster
No one has got the exact location yet....yes it is in DAK.... to get there it is not far. I guess.............:D

DigitalDisney

I'll guess somewhere on Discovery Island in DAK. That art has the same look and feel as the other architecture and sculptures on Discovery Islannd. As for the specific location, your guess is as good as mine.

Coronado

Original Poster
My friend pete says as far as I....know, ......you have passed it....take the rest you want..........and ....enter... your answer below!:animwink: :animwink: :animwink:

Maria

:veryconfu :veryconfu :hammer: Whaat??

Pete as far I enter??? Would it be somewhere at the entrance?

jeez... there goes my lack of imagination! :lol: Didn´t see the previous post! :lol:... and I should have read it in Spanish!!

Coronado

Original Poster
Yes get it pete-as-far-I.....Pizzafari entrance:) It is on the wall just as you go inside the building....you do not notice the monkey unless you focus a camera on it..... I will post the full picture later .... meanwhile this is probably an easy one but some have to be.... Where in WDW is this?

Attachments

• americabldg.jpg
    americabldg.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 208

Coronado

Original Poster
OOOOH so fast Maria:cool: I am going to try to post the whole photo from pizzafari here.....

Attachments

• smallmonkey.jpg
    smallmonkey.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 193

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom