Another Great Spot ...But Where?

CalDisney

ok I have never been to WDW But Im going to say its the Inside of a tent ,, a Carousel?? maybe Dumbo ride??

Or if it was at Disneyland I would say Carnation Plaza Dance
ballroom.

Coronado

Original Poster
It could be that the word "park" confused you....the pix is in WDW..... could be the park or other place in WDW.....GO FISH:hammer:

Can anyone guess where this is?

Attachments

• resize of disneystudio-10.jpg
    resize of disneystudio-10.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 328

DigitalDisney

Coronado: That's the inside of the Swan or Dolphin. I'll lean toward the Dolphin, but both hotels are so similar that it could be either one.

JerrySchauer: That's definately from a retro-styled attraction or area. It's either on Sunset Blvd, Hollywood Blvd, or Main Street. Beyond that, I haven't the foggiest.

Coronado

Original Poster
Okey Jokey......try to ID this pix taken yesterday at... oops almost gave it away:lol:

Attachments

• leapin horse.jpg
    leapin horse.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 355

NowInc

Originally posted by Coronado
Okey Jokey......try to ID this pix taken yesterday at... oops almost gave it away:lol:

The Golden Coursel...I can hear the music in my head....make it stop...please...make it stop!

Coronado

Original Poster
Dear Now Inc.......WRONG!:lol: You would have to walk a long way to find this.... but don't get boared along the way:)

The Men NOT Working Sign

The location of the Men not working sign is on the wall of the Stunt Area of the Backlot Express at Disney Studios... I just happen to have interest in signs.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom