Another Great Spot ...But Where?

Coronado

Original Poster
These eyes keep following me where ever I go..... what ever I do... It's you and me pal.... just me and you..DaDa....DaDaDa..soemthing... something....:rolleyes:

Attachments

• kermit.jpg
    kermit.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 413

isnet396

looks like a hotel....Dolphin/Swan?

or maybe the real big important building where all the head honcho's work...i can't remember the name though
Ian

DigitalDisney

The Muppet store by the Muppet3D exit. I forgot the name (Studio1, I think?). You can see part of Kermit's eyes in the top-right of the picture.

isnet396

Re: Answer: Seoul Land, South Korea

Originally posted by JerrySchauer
Seoul Land Korea

OMG!!! I just remembered you told me about that about a year ago on Yahoo! Messenger...btw, I'm Gohorizons2k, 2001, 2002 on yahoo....can't belive i forgot that!

Ian

DigitalDisney

Okay, that Spaceship Earth-wannabe picture wasn't the least bit fair. Pictures from anywhere outside of WDW are pushing it. Pictures that aren't even from a Disney park are even worse.

TURKEY

Originally posted by DigitalDisney
Okay, that Spaceship Earth-wannabe picture wasn't the least bit fair. Pictures from anywhere outside of WDW are pushing it. Pictures that aren't even from a Disney park are even worse.

I was wondering when you would get around to saying something about posting non Disney pictures.

It wasn't that fair to use those pictures. Please try to stay with pictures from Disney parks if you can't post WDW pictures.

Maria

I don´t care if it was fair or not, it was an impossible one anyways! Sooo.... to all of you, please... don´t make them so difficult! Like "a piece of an eye"... come on... :rolleyes:

I know it was not from Disney, therefore we would have never guessed it, but that park is amazing! They have copied a lot! Was that the real Snow White or a copy of it whose name is something else? I am amazed they had the nerve to copy Spaceship Earth! Now, where are the Castle and the Tree? Jeez! :mad:

I wonder what Disney has done about it....
Thanks for posting, but I think they do deserve their own thread... :animwink:

Read the thread "Another Great Spot ...But Where?"

Sorry about wandering away from a DISNEY Park. Clearly, this is an ALL Disney fan base... I introduced the picture in a unique way... I though some of you that don't get to travel the world like I do would appreciate the being exposed to the image and Disney's influence outside the US. Sharing the research I have compiled for the benefit of all Disney Fans. I realize it was a setup for those who spend hours of fustrating hours trying to name the location... Just think of all the wonderous memories that went through your head while thinking of all the possibilities.

I know I'm new to the forums... However, I'm not new to several members. Just another "imagineer wanna be" I've been given the nickname Commando Imagineer... since I am a Structural Engineer in the US Air Force at Hurlburt Field's Special Operations Command Headquarters. (Known as the Commando's) I use my creative abilities throughout my career... I also have a home based business called Visual Effects where I do store displays, Theater sets & Props, Parade floats and Landscape fountains. Pretty much anything my imagination will lead me to.

Attachments

• iwc logo.jpg
    iwc logo.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 394

Maria

Originally posted by DigitalDisney
That's music to my ears, Maria :)

Oh I really meant it! I would like to see more pictures of that park! What else have they copied?? Do you have more pics Jerry? Would you mind posting them in "chit chat"? Thanks!

Oh... and Digital Disney... I have no idea where that is from! :lol: ;)

DigitalDisney

I would like to see more pictures of that park!
I couldn't agree with you any more. These Disney-wannabe parks are very interesting. The degree that the Disney parks have influenced other parks is amazing. There are parks with Matterhorn clones, Jungle Cruise clones, Mr. Toad clones, etc.

The reason we don't know about them is that these parks aren't in America. They're all in Europe and Japan, where the audience may not know about the original American versions, and they don't have easy access to our American WDW parks.

There are a couple good discussion threads about this over at LaughingPlace.com. When I get back tonight, I'll pull them up and post info over here at WDWMagic.

Coronado

Original Poster
DigitalDisney guessed the correct location of the "eyes" picture as the exit of the muppets 3D... I was at WDW this AM... I will not say where. This pix is in the park....many of us have seen it and it always makes me want to scratch my head and look to the skies!!!

Attachments

• flower.jpg
    flower.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 334

NowInc

Originally posted by Coronado
DigitalDisney guessed the correct location of the "eyes" picture as the exit of the muppets 3D... I was at WDW this AM... I will not say where. This pix is in the park....many of us have seen it and it always makes me want to scratch my head and look to the skies!!!

The baloon at the land pavillion?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom