Another Great Spot ...But Where?

Coronado

Original Poster
Correctumendo Justin.....I see you are in the 8th Grade.....So is my daughter....................................STAY AWAY FROM HER.... you are too good at trivia....:lol:

Attachments

• epcotboat.jpg
    epcotboat.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 473

Coronado

Original Poster
Wait!.... you are correct Maria.... I did not read your answer correctly......BUT Is Monorail Red coming or going and from or to what stop.... yes the light post is the best clue....

Attachments

• bigred.jpg
    bigred.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 469

sillyspook13

Ohhhh! A monorail one!

::announcer's voice:: Here we can see monorail red on resort line..... leaving Magic Kingdom en route to Contemporary!

Coronado

Original Poster
Wow 5L and 13 are really good you can barely see the sign that goes up the ramp to the loading dock....you are good!!! I am running out of pictures that are fair to everyone so I will take my camera to WDW on saturday and get more... we are going fishing at 6:30 with a guide... Woo what fun.... I will post some pictures of my big fat bASS or my crappe... I know we will catch a lot.....

TURKEY

Originally posted by Coronado
Wow 5L and 13 are really good you can barely see the sign that goes up the ramp to the loading dock....you are good!!! I am running out of pictures that are fair to everyone so I will take my camera to WDW on saturday and get more... we are going fishing at 6:30 with a guide... Woo what fun.... I will post some pictures of my big fat bASS or my crappe... I know we will catch a lot.....

I didn't really notice the sign. The lightpoles, trees, banners, and the building really gave it away for me.

Maria

Come on... I knew it was MK because of the light poles! I just knew it was going to the Contemporary! :animwink:

Coronado

Original Poster
Under further review.... yes Maria you were correct....but you didn't say that it was going from MK....I will work on some really good ones this weekend.... full moon Saturday.... so it is go fish day at WDW.... I was waiting on the dock in front of MK waiting for the motor launch to WL.....:)

Try this one... It's not what you think...

This is very rare... I'll tell you now it's not Epcot -Spaceship Earth

Attachments

• resize of sl-earthscape.jpg
    resize of sl-earthscape.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 427

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom