Another Great Spot ...But Where?

Computer Magic

Foolish Mortal said:
Joke overload, family forum....must resist.... :lol: But seriously, once again being the loser that I am, I must kindly defer a pic to someone else. No scanner, no real good pics for this game until I take my new digital camera down in Nov.
Well we will hold you to posting a pic after you return in Nov. I'm sure Joe is doing the same, taking many pic of difficult areas to play mind tricks on us.

If no one posts a pic before I return home from work, I will try my hand at this game. If not, then I will try to earn my way to posting a pic.

Captain Hank

With the mosaic floor, I'm saying Wolfgang Puck's.

And there really aren't any guidelines to pictures, as long as they're from WDW, of course. We've had some pretty obscure ones.

Computer Magic

mandib said:
I'm pretty clueless but maybe M:S?
That's a good guess, but no not M:S. Must be thinking metal, good thought.

I might have "crop" it too tight, we will see. But with Disney great attention to details, I didn't want to make it too easy.

Computer Magic

hcwalker16 said:
With the mosaic floor, I'm saying Wolfgang Puck's.

And there really aren't any guidelines to pictures, as long as they're from WDW, of course. We've had some pretty obscure ones.
OOPS It has to be from WDW?

........just kidding!

Yet another good guess but no. I left that piece your mentioned to offer a hint. I like your thinking outside the box.

Hope, I'm not giving away too many hints early.

Computer Magic

Irrawaddy Erik said:
The fireplace in DAK Lodge.......ahhhhh a great spot to relax
Ding Ding Ding, Confetti, and Balloon Drop.

Yes that is correct! Here is the actual photo.

http://photoalbums.wdwmagic.com/showphoto.php?photo=11190&password=c2d4aa44d9c87a80f54ec50aca865459&sort=1&cat=500&page=1

I was getting ready to offer another hint; there was silence for over 18 hours.

A nice relaxing place to sit, drink…..hot chocolate and meet new people on a cool raining evening.

Your up!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom