Another Great Spot ...But Where?

barnum42

It's not the Anandapur truck. It's not meant to cause Dani cranial injuries, and it's not on the Maharaja Jungle Trial. Erik, the sun was shining on it.

I've looked at the shot to pull it back, but if I bring it back too much to the left there is a chance the CMs playing may say Oh look is Fred who works at X :lol: If I pull back down the image it will be given straight away and there is not a lot left to the right. But what there is may help:

http://images1.fotopic.net/?iid=yfbq6o&outx=600&noresize=1&nostamp=1

barnum42

Irrawaddy Erik said:
Maybe near the new restrooms by E:E.
Nope. I have a shot from there that I was contemplating, but figured it a little unfair as many people will not have had the opportunity to go there.

You are doing a good job of whittling the options down Erik. I have full faith you will soon nail it.:wave:

Phosphate

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned as I am not sure of the proper name of the attraction but is this from the Bird Show? The scenery before you enter the bird show seating?

barnum42

Phosphate said:
I'm not sure if this has been mentioned as I am not sure of the proper name of the attraction but is this from the Bird Show? The scenery before you enter the bird show seating?
Very close, but it's not before you enter the show......

Phosphate

I'd love to post a picture but don't think it's right because I will probably lose power sometime tonight and may not get it back for a few days. So if someone else would like to do the honors and post one.

*edit* that and my pictures are terrible :lol:

barnum42

Computer Magic said:
Who is posting the next picture?

One of the most active threads seems to have become idle?
I think some of the main competitors have been recently distracted or disconnected by Frances.

If I remember, I'll look something up tonight.

nicholas

I'm heading down in a couple weeks (no hurricanes permitting) and plan on trying to take pics of obscure things just for use in this thread. What priorities I've set for this vacation. :p

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom