Another Great Spot ...But Where?

Pixie Duster

Well here goes nothing...

Attachments

• 100_1382ty.jpg
    100_1382ty.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 103

Foolish Mortal

Ugh, this is killing me !! I know that design. I'd have to say at Tony's. With that floor it's obviously inside. The chairs outside of Casey's and by the Plaza restaurant are'nt that elaborate. Plus they have the red cement walkway's.

Computer Magic

Foolish Mortal said:
Ugh, this is killing me !! I know that design. I'd have to say at Tony's. With that floor it's obviously inside. The chairs outside of Casey's and by the Plaza restaurant are'nt that elaborate. Plus they have the red cement walkway's.
This one is pretty tough :brick: . I thought I remember Tony's as wooden chairs?

When she said not quite at the Plaza Pavilion leads me to somewhere along that corner.

I ate at the Plaza Restaurant once, but I didn't pay close enough attention to my chair.

That is what I enjoy about this game, it gives me a new apprication to Disney details and even more to do at Disney..

Foolish Mortal

Computer Magic said:
I thought I remember Tony's as wooden chairs?

Now that you mention it, I think you're right. With the exception of the terrace I believe Tony's is also carpeted. I have'nt ate their since they stopped doing breakfast, so my memory is a little rusted.

Your guess of Plaza Restaurant will probably be a winner :wave: . That would have been my next guess after Tony's :brick: .

Pixie Duster

Foolish Mortal said:

Tony's is corect :) Good job.

Computer Magic

Pixie Duster said:
Tony's is corect :) Good job.
Really :veryconfu My mind is slipping, I thought I seen wooden chairs in Tony's.

Can we see the entire picture since this one had me so puzzled.

Foolish Mortal and Dani Great Job!

Your up Foolish Mortal!

PhotoDave219

I'll post one then.... i havent gone in a bit...

Alright, Lets Play. This will either be reallky easy or really hard....

Attachments

• agsbw1.jpg
    agsbw1.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 77

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom