Another Great Spot ...But Where?

Computer Magic

Pixie Duster said:
I am really torn between Liberty Square, maybe Heritage House or the cottage in the UK pavillion at Epcot.
I think she is right. The left side looks like Heritage House. I should have guest sooner. The brick kind of threw me off. I thought I had more time to think.

barnum42

Computer Magic said:
I thought you would be giving us an easy one since the experts are
pre-occupied. :)
I will walk that limb and say Frontierland Trading Post?

I thought it was not going to last that long to be honest.

You have gone in the right direction, but it's not the pin shop fromerly known as Frontierland Trading Post.

Computer Magic

barnum42 said:
I thought it was not going to last that long to be honest.

You have gone in the right direction, but it's not the pin shop fromerly known as Frontierland Trading Post.
That is why I'm a better spectator then a participant.

I'll keep walking and venture another guess in a few.

Computer Magic

hcwalker16 said:
But the lamp on the left looks like it belongs in Liberty Square...I'll vote for right on the Frontierland/Liberty Square border.
I agree, the picture seems to show a portion of Liberty Square. That is what made this so puzzling.

Brarnum42 is probably departing to DisneyWorld as I'm posting this. So unless he took a laptop, the suspense of finding out who is right (if anyone) may have to wait until he returns.

barnum42

Computer Magic said:
I agree, the picture seems to show a portion of Liberty Square. That is what made this so puzzling.

Brarnum42 is probably departing to DisneyWorld as I'm posting this. So unless he took a laptop, the suspense of finding out who is right (if anyone) may have to wait until he returns.
I'm at my folks getting ready to head to the airport in the wee small hours of the morning, and the winner is...

Foolish Mortal - The archway that seperates Frontierland and Adventureland . If you face the tunnel with the bathrooms and look to the left you will see that wall and what used to be a hat shop.

See you all in a couple of weeks :wave:

Foolish Mortal

Pixie Duster said:
Alright Foolish Mortal, let's see what ya got...

Joke overload, family forum....must resist.... :lol: But seriously, once again being the loser that I am, I must kindly defer a pic to someone else. No scanner, no real good pics for this game until I take my new digital camera down in Nov.

Computer Magic

barnum42 said:
I'm at my folks getting ready to head to the airport in the wee small hours of the morning, and the winner is...

Foolish Mortal - The archway that seperates Frontierland and Adventureland . If you face the tunnel with the bathrooms and look to the left you will see that wall and what used to be a hat shop.

See you all in a couple of weeks :wave:
Joe, upon your return from a wonderful trip, can you post that picture in full form?

Enjoy your time in Disney!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom