Rumor Another DHS Closure?

Clopin Trouillefou

this site normally gives heads-up on big closures a longgg time in advance. if it's a show they've been due for an upgrade for some time now. not to doubt you or anything.

Thrill Seeker

Original Poster
There's very little left at HS to close. Just finished my family's touring plan for a visit on 5/1 and had trouble filling four hours.

How "soon" are we talking about, here? Soon enough to render my 5/1 touring plan irrelevant?
No idea. I’ve heard cast at the attraction in question have been informed, so it could be quite sudden.
This should not be its own thread, and I'm contributing to the problem with this reply, but...

It better not be Tower of Terror.
It’s not.

Thrill Seeker

Original Poster
this site normally gives heads-up on big closures a longgg time in advance. if it's a show they've been due for an upgrade for some time now. not to doubt you or anything.
Disney lately has been willing to give an attraction little to no notise before closure. GMR and Universe of Energy had less than 2 months. It’s Tough to Be a Bug at DCA closed without any advanced notice.

WDWFan2018

I'm changing my answer. I don't know why I just assumed it was a ride. I'm going to say Fantasmic...which would be sad. I feel like there are some other attractions that could stand to be replaced but knowing Disney.....

Model3 McQueen

In the Parks
No
It better not be Tower of Terror.
It’s not.

1523650252768.png

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom