Another 24 Hours of Disney Event?

MarkTwain

I understand that's business and WDW can do whatever they choose.

I feel word of mouth will spread on Antarctica. WDW will continue to lose market share to the boy wizard and starting soon, to the marine life.

Let's hope so. Many of my friends here in Indiana who are familiar with the Potterland and even New Fantasyland expansions have no idea the Antarctica project is going on. Heck, I'm not even sure many of my CM friends know Antarctica is going on. Despite its scale, it seems to be getting a lot loss press coverage than the other Orlando attractions.

Genie of the Lamp

Let's hope so. Many of my friends here in Indiana who are familiar with the Potterland and even New Fantasyland expansions have no idea the Antarctica project is going on. Heck, I'm not even sure many of my CM friends know Antarctica is going on. Despite its scale, it seems to be getting a lot loss press coverage than the other Orlando attractions.

Speaking of SeaWorld, it was reported yesterday that their profits saw an 300% increase in 2012. Did they ever file for IPO? Pretty much every category from Food and beverage sales to ticket sales increased. With Antarctica opening soon, they'll definitely have a much bigger presence on the O-Town Parks market/industry.
http://www.wdwinfo.com/news/seaworld/SeaWorld_profits_up_300_percent.htm

Anyhow back to the thread topic, what changes/modifications can we expect to see take place with this event vs the one held prior last year?

flynnibus

Premium Member
I thought for 2013 DL changed Grad Nite to be a mix in event with a normal park ticket, and only have some exclusive activities for the wristbands-dance party, photo ops, etc. so no longer a true hard ticket

They allowed them in earlier in the day causing the mix in condition

DizFiz

If this is true I so want to go to this for WDW... I really wanted to go last year for the leap year event at WDW but couldn't due to college conflicting,etc... I will follow this for sure hope I can plan my next trip for this but I will keep in mind the crazy crowds and might go earlier.

I know that all the holiday and special events have separate tickets but If I have a Florida residents four parks discover pass will it work or is this a separate ticket?

TubaGeek

God bless the "Ignore" button.
Again started in Tokyo brought over to scramble for ideas for LTM:- HERE

If your saying they don't fit WS, they are temporary there are more important things to request for removal in Epcot first like Phineas&Ferb, Nemo, 3 Caballeros, or Princesses
When it came to Epcot it became an Epcot thing as well. Seeing as we're talking about WDW's LTM, let's let it function as an Epcot thing.
And as much as I'd love to discuss things that may or may not need removing, that's a subject for another thread, not one about LTM.

bhg469

They can complain on the internet all they want but last year, I had a blast and I only did 3pm-Close. This time? I plan on doing the whole shebang.

Meanwhile people here can sit online and obsess about it.
The only reason I didn't go is that I was in town for work and free for one day and I had to choose between all the parks the next day or just MK from 6pm-whenever, then a drive back to Lakeland. I was also solo, had I been with my wife, it would have been a different story.

It was almost fate that I was there for those few days but I just couldn't make it work. This year my Florida work kept me too far away to spend any time in WDW. :(

SirLink

When it came to Epcot it became an Epcot thing as well. Seeing as we're talking about WDW's LTM, let's let it function as an Epcot thing.
And as much as I'd love to discuss things that may or may not need removing, that's a subject for another thread, not one about LTM.

When it came to Epcot - it still was a poorly implemented version of TDLR Easter Egg Hunt - the problem is they don't go ambitious as the Tokyo with fitting the eggs into the environment. Everything else that I urged for removal would therefore be LTM.

PeterAlt

Yes the ticket would work. However Disney has your money for that ticket so I'm not sure what it is you're boycotting.
I'm not boycotting. I was since 2006 and forgot I had that ticket! By the way, I was boycotting the fact that Disney treated WDW as second class to DL. Since then, some attractions have gotten exactly what I was boycotting for (like Haunted Mansion)!

TubaGeek

God bless the "Ignore" button.
When it came to Epcot - it still was a poorly implemented version of TDLR Easter Egg Hunt - the problem is they don't go ambitious as the Tokyo with fitting the eggs into the environment. Everything else that I urged for removal would therefore be LTM.
I'm definitely missing something you're saying. How would other things being removed count as LTM? I'm not trying to be obstinate; I just think there's a miscommunication happening here.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom