News Announced: Mary Poppins Attraction in UK Pavilion

DisneyFan18

Did I miss a post from an insider saying it's definitely a B and definitely Mary Poppins and likely a carousel?
@marni1971 did said that it was a B-ish Ticket attraction. About it being a Mary Poppins Carousel @RSoxNo1 asked Martín if it could be related to what Jim Hill reported at the end of July about the addition being Cherry Tree Lane with a carousel and he answered that the changes happened after July/August, so it was my assumption based on that

DisneyFan18

The Brave proposal would have made people very happy as a back to basics type ride. ENot sure if any of the others would have. As for the future, it will be pleasant.
Do you think that there’s still a chance for the Brave attraction to be done? Or are they most likely going for the current proposal? It sounds like the Brave attraction could have been great :D

njDizFan

The Brave proposal would have made people very happy as a back to basics type ride. ENot sure if any of the others would have. As for the future, it will be pleasant.
I know there is a hint there I am just not picking up...

This original Brave attraction keeps getting curiouser and couriouser. So a back to basic ride but according to @marni1971 not a ride system currently in the park. So that kind of leads me back to a Snow White style dark ride, but would that even be consider a B-ticket ride? I'm sure this info will come out soon but we have been waiting quite a while now.

Haymarket2008

I know there is a hint there I am just not picking up...

This original Brave attraction keeps getting curiouser and couriouser. So a back to basic ride but according to @marni1971 not a ride system currently in the park. So that kind of leads me back to a Snow White style dark ride, but would that even be consider a B-ticket ride? I'm sure this info will come out soon but we have been waiting quite a while now.

I get the impression it would have been a Fantasyland-esque dark ride. But it seems to have been neutered and de-Brave'd.

FigmentFan3

The Life I Lead
Lyrics from "Mary Poppins"
Composed by Robert B. Sherman and Richard M. Sherman

I feel a surge of deep satisfaction
Much as a king astride his noble steed
When I return from daily strife to hearth and wife
How pleasant is the life I lead
The first two words of "The Beautiful Briny" from Bedknobs and Broomsticks (Ironically enough also sung by David Tomlinson) are, "How Pleasant".

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom