News Announced: Mary Poppins Attraction in UK Pavilion

Can we go yet?

I would love a Mary Poppins ride, and especially considering the fact that Disney is making a (ugh) sequel this would be good timing even if it debuts 3 or so years after the film. There's so many scenes they could take advantage off, the animated segment, the chimney tops, the feeding the birds song, Mary deserves something more than just a quick stop on the Great Movie Ride.

Magenta Panther

While it would be difficult to even place a Cherry Tree Lane in the Magic Kingdom (unless it is off Main Street using the parking lot and bypass area), a natural spot for CHerry Tree Lane would be the UK Pavilion at EPCOT...it would be a perfect replacement for the maze garden...

I agree!

Phineas

Toad Hall would fit perfectly, one of the buildings even slightly resembles it
And the thing with Toad is that I'd imagine for the average guest, they would have no knowledge of The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad, so the characters are allowed to stand on their own as parks-specific creations. I just want some zany, non-sequitur fun like the original attraction.

Plus the last time I was at WDW, they were playing "The Merrily Song" en route to the MK. Could this mean they're planning Toad's return? No, probably not.

Thanks phoenicians

Looking at the satellite map I'd think this is going to take over that maze and the side of the pavilion closer to the bridge. Problem is i'm not sure if that would affect gondola sight lines.

troy.

Looking at the satellite map I'd think this is going to take over that maze and the side of the pavilion closer to the bridge. Problem is i'm not sure if that would affect gondola sight lines.

I think the point of building a new UK attraction is to block and clean up the sight line, specifically for the new gondola line. Maybe hide the more mundane looking things like the truck access and the worlds largest cheap looking-tent building.

Screen Shot 2017-07-04 at 10.20.44 AM.png

Screen Shot 2017-07-04 at 10.20.44 AM.png

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom