News Announced: Mary Poppins Attraction in UK Pavilion

Bocabear

So...it's not a show, coaster, flat ride, meet and greet, or maze, it's not Poppins, Alice or Brave...
Sword in the Stone and Robin Hood are too remote and obscure... Will it be tied to an IP at all? or actually an attraction that has something to do with history of the UK or tourism....which is what the pavilions were supposed to be about?

MaximumEd

So...it's not a show, coaster, flat ride, meet and greet, or maze, it's not Poppins, Alice or Brave...
Sword in the Stone and Robin Hood are too remote and obscure... Will it be tied to an IP at all? or actually an attraction that has something to do with history of the UK or tourism....which is what the pavilions were supposed to be about?

Whaaat? Original ideas that tie in nicely with existing themes? That's far out, man.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Can it include the tea that smells likes Rome is Burning?

How about a candle

https://spireside.com/collections/candles/products/rome-burning-candle

20170106_162200_1024x1024.jpg

bclane

That's what I'm thinking. It's been said it's not a coaster, flat ride, meet and greet, or maze. I also remember someone saying it's not a show. I'm trying to think of what else it could be.
Maybe a magical opportunity to feed animatronic birds? Fly a kite (screen based attraction of course)? Clean a chimney? Chalk drawing lessons on the pavement? J/k All jokes aside I'm actually really excited about what Disney is doing these days. After experiencing Pandora and HEA (I like it better every time I see it), I'm willing to give them the benefit of the doubt on pretty much all upcoming projects and assume everything will be fantastic from here on out (until proven otherwise). Whatever they have planned I just hope it is related to Mary somehow.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom