• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

News Announced: Mary Poppins Attraction in UK Pavilion

Justinate

I liked the idea of a non-IP ride, perhaps based on Arthurian legend instead. But I guess Mary Poppins will do in a pinch, especially since parents of young children often complain of the shortage of child-friendly rides in Epcot. Honestly, they need to do something about the lack of rides in World Showcase in particular. Throw in at least 1 more dark/boat ride for the family and a lightly-themed coaster to keep the teens happy.

FigmentJedi

I liked the idea of a non-IP ride, perhaps based on Arthurian legend instead. But I guess Mary Poppins will do in a pinch, especially since parents of young children often complain of the shortage of child-friendly rides in Epcot. Honestly, they need to do something about the lack of rides in World Showcase in particular. Throw in at least 1 more dark/boat ride for the family and a lightly-themed coaster to keep the teens happy.
There's already a Disney IP for that though.

Top Bottom