Anna and Elsa Moving to Fairy Tale Hall

Am I the only one that's annoyed that as a passholder I cannot book a fp+ to see Anna and Elsa. I mean the system does not work still if a person booking 30 days out cannot get a fp to an attraction. Before, if I was the first one over there, I was able to get one. If I wasn't there early enough, then I couldn't get one. When I went on early this morning and did my 30 days out, I still could not get one. That's ridiculous! I can just imagine that it is going to be the same issue with SWaTSD Mine train when it opens.
Amen! all the fastpasses are being taken by resort guest that can schedule, 60 days out by the time it gets within our window all of the passes are gone, AP should be the same as a resort guest for setting up fast passes

I am an AP holder and I was able to get Anna and Elsa FP+ times. Where they really the day I wanted to go NO.. but I got them at 15 days out. For us it's okay we are really flexible with the times days we can go to the parks, we homeschool and I don't work. We are mid week park visitors normally however the visit we got for the FP+ times for is a Monday.
when did you book that fast pass? on monday the 21st?

Well I can tell you that I just looked at every day between now and May 29 and there are NO FP+ available for them at all. That means in my opinion that the system is still not right. There is no reason that an attractions fps should be gone before the 30 day period begins for everyone else.
finally someone who sees the system as being flawed like me!

HRHPrincessAriel

Why should he/she? It's sorta ridiculous that an APer is at a DISadvantage when it comes to FP+.
Doesn't phase me one way or the other about the 60 days and I will be a APer this summer. It's not even a point I really care to debate or have strong feelings of.
It was more of a comment that's the only things he/she has posted about at all...nothing else but this.

xdan0920

Think for yourselfer
Doesn't phase me one way or the other about the 60 days and I will be a APer this summer. It's not even a point I really care to debate or have strong feelings of.
It was more of a comment that's the only things he/she has posted about at all...nothing else but this.

I don't have an AP, probably never will, doesn't stop me from thinking it's ridiculous.

BigTxEars

Disney wants guests in beds, they offer perks to try and get folks to stay with them.

The closest example I can think of is of Uni AP holders. From what I understand they do not get EP but Uni resort guest do. Is that correct?

I still think resort guest 60 days, APs 45 days, others 30 days out. Seems like a fair compromise for everyone.

And APs who stay on property 75 days out! :) OK maybe not.

tenchikiss

I've been through the line twice recently, starting from rope drop, 4/26 and 4/29. The waits from start to end were 3 hours and 4 hours respectively. On 4/26 the posted time went up to 320 minutes at one point mid-morning.

Wait are you saying that you went directly from rope drop to the meet and greet for Anna and Elsa and the time was STILL 3 hours? Or was it just a 3 hour wait most of the day?

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Y'know, I take it back: STAY in line, suckers.
It's the best thing that's happened to Disney crowd control in decades.

Signed,
The rest of the people at the park. :D

Indeed. My DD was reading the short wait times at the MK to me this afternoon for everything but Splash Mountain. I'm also in that God Bless you folks for standing in those lines for 4-5 hours to meet a couple princesses. Best People Eater attraction Disney has created in a long time.

Your post deserves more than one 'like.'

G8rchamps

Wait are you saying that you went directly from rope drop to the meet and greet for Anna and Elsa and the time was STILL 3 hours? Or was it just a 3 hour wait most of the day?
People actually skip breakfast ADR's to put someone in line early - it's INSANE!!

tenchikiss

People actually skip breakfast ADR's to put someone in line early - it's INSANE!!

I knew people were eating the cost (or eating really fast) but I didn't think that the restaurant even HELD that many people to create such a line outside for Anna and Elsa. I was going to try on the 24 hour day but maybe I will just get every other Princess and character instead....

BigTxEars

Make ADRs to get into the park early and just pay the "penalty" so you can get into the M&G line earlier.....diabolical!

And pure genius I have to say. And this is why America rules, because we are crafty :)

FLmom

I have an idea, stay at a resort

WHY would an AP holder who lives an hour from Disney need to stay at a resort, why should those lucky enough to live nearby and be able to visit often be punished because others live far away and have to stay at a resort to visit the parks. I spend a great deal of money at WDW, not only do I pay for 4 AP a year but I spend well over 100 per visit once I've bought food, drinks, pins, and whatever else catches the eye while there not to mention ordering photos that we've had taken in the parks basically I spend just like a resort guest does but I don't take up a hotel room and I visit year round repeatedly. So I spend like a resort guest but am punished by a 30 day window because I live nearby.

Though my daughter isn't into the rides much so really the only time the 30 day window hurt us has been the A&E M&G and the parade. Both things I had to hunt down a day with a slot open and make a trip down on days we don't normally go to the parks a Friday and a Monday normally we only go Tuesday-Thursdays.

This past year we did take an extended break from visiting the parks we just needed to stop for a bit to let it become "new" to use again. Though during that time Disney still got my money as we renewed our AP.

BrightImagine

Yes, walking directly from the welcome show to the queue. (!!) They routed us through the castle tunnel, all the way around the carousel and then into the queue.

I would say a majority of people there for the welcome show went right into this line. If you want to go to the MK and go on other attractions... morning is the time.

Wanted to add... the ADR trick may have worked at Norway/Akershus, but I don't know how one could do it now since you have to prepay to go to Cinderella's. That would be much more than just paying the $10 no-show for Akershus!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom