Anna and Elsa Moving to Fairy Tale Hall

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
i plan my visits but not whether i am going to stay, because she is a 5 year old, and if we start early she can't last
Thank goodness then you're close enough that starting early you can make the M&G your primary objective of the day, and still come back again soon thereafter....

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
So we had confirmation of two rooms with Anna and Elsa in Fairytale Hall, clearly that's not enough right now. Assuming they can hire more actresses and expand the hours I wonder what it will take to get wait times down to an hour or less? 4 rooms? Meet and Greets at Epcot, DHS and MK?

Or put the girls at a Character Breakfast/Dinner or two?

Gabe1

Current wait time. 120pm est

Toy Story - 37 minutes

Elsa Anna PFH 245 minutes

Park is only a 4 today

Crazydisneyfanluke

so this is from attraction magazine, a picture showing a 300min wait time for Anna and Elsa on may 1st. THATS 5HOURS!!!
BmkPjKuIIAAwbgm.jpg

pic.twitter.com/kmehEtRXAR

Gabe1

Now 330 pm est

325 minutes for Anna & Elsa

52 Toy

9 Dumbo

12 Jungle Cruise

4 Magic Carpets

Gabe1

I thought a&e leave at 5pm? Does not compute

They will not kick anyone out of line. If the MK closes at 9pm and a guest gets in line for Thunder at 8:59 they finish the queue. Likely why they close at 5pm so the guests move through the queue before the park closes.

asianway

They will not kick anyone out of line. If the MK closes at 9pm and a guest gets in line for Thunder at 8:59 they finish the queue. Likely why they close at 5pm so the guests move through the queue before the park closes.
Entertainment doesn't quite work that way. Lines do get cut, there are union rules that need to be observed. @joanna71985 you have any idea where the line gets cut?

Gabe1

Entertainment doesn't quite work that way. Lines do get cut, there are union rules that need to be observed. @joanna71985 you have any idea where the line gets cut?

Ahh! I did not realize that Characters were Contract Entertainment employees. I always thought they were CMs.
That is interesting. So if the line is 6 hours they would have to stop letting guests in the line at 11am? You know more than me, how does that effect the FP+? Do they continue to let those FP+ guests in as stand-by guests are turned away? Wouldn't want to be that CM.

asianway

Ahh! I did not realize that Characters were Contract Entertainment employees. I always thought they were CMs.
That is interesting. So if the line is 6 hours they would have to stop letting guests in the line at 11am?
They are CMs just a different union with different rules. This whole thing is a little unprecedented but I believe in Norway guests were being counted out as they arrived in line. They knew what set they were in line for. When the last "corral" was filled it was cut. At least thats my understanding

Gabe1

They are CMs just a different union with different rules. This whole thing is a little unprecedented but I believe in Norway guests were being counted out as they arrived in line. They knew what set they were in line for. When the last "corral" was filled it was cut. At least thats my understanding

I was there for Epcot's version and the line was five hours and I saw guests getting into the line in the afternoon.
My son is Union and has very set hours though they can extend him at anytime and they did the day I arrived a few years ago. I had to wait for him to check us into hotel another 2 hours. It was a no choice extended hours. His room mate was once Woody. I can't remember him saying that he had a cut off for maximum hours but I don't know that much about Entertainment Contract Employees. I wonder how this all works out, I know for many years Characters were sometimes College Program CMs, those young'ns worked long honk'n hours at times.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom