Anna and Elsa Moving to Fairy Tale Hall

Matt_Black

Joking aside, it's just a safety issue. People can wait outside in December for three hours, but not in July. It could be worse - they could have split them up, and kept say Anna in Norway and moves Elsa to PFH.

While I can see occasional meets where Elsa meets without Anna or vice versa, I think the idea is to keep them a package deal for the foreseeable future.

muteki

If "move" implies they are leaving Norway then great!
Oh good - so now Norway can go back to being completely empty, except for Norweigians on vacation and families that couldn't get princess character dining reservations at Cinderella's castle.
Or it will go back to being accessible for people like me who want to ride Maelstrom but don't think it's worth the fight through a sea of people.

JohnD

I like it not because obviously I won't be searching them out in Princess Fairytale Hall but because it returns the Norway Pavillion to an experience about the country again. For those who are fans, these characters rightfully belong in PFH not in Epcot. Too bad the move can't happen earlier in April. I have a trip planned April 5-9.

novawildcat18

They aren't even going to be there all day?
I just noticed that part too. And they think that's going to solve the problem?? Guest Relations and PFH CM's are going to be dealing with a LOT of angry families who get in line to meet Anna and Elsa and after a multiple hour wait, end up meeting Aurora or another visiting princess.

KLeigh

With all the M&G shuffling going on, will Merida still be meeting in the garden area by the castle? Or will they be doing some re-theming and moving another princess in there?

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
Original Poster
With all the M&G shuffling going on, will Merida still be meeting in the garden area by the castle? Or will they be doing some re-theming and moving another princess in there?

There is no princess that needs to move in there now, since Anna and Elsa are going elsewhere.

mm52200

I wonder if they won't be there all day yet simply because they just have enough friends for Anna and Elsa yet still to supply the demand of CMs it takes for a full day open to close at PFH.

LostPrincessKarleigh

I wonder if they won't be there all day yet simply because they just have enough friends for Anna and Elsa yet still to supply the demand of CMs it takes for a full day open to close at PFH.
Question: I keep seeing the "friends for so-n-so" everywhere. Does that mean the people who portray these characters or the people who come to see them?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom