Anna and Elsa Moving to Fairy Tale Hall

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
Presumably, when they move, it will be an all day meet and greet, from open to close, not the special hours the current meet and greet has. That should help. A little.

Don't underestimate the importance of this queue being shaded and partially indoors. Imagine the bad press when people start fainting in July from waiting in the Florida sun for 5 hours to see Anna and Elsa?

Last edited:

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
PFH does have double rooms for each set of princesses I believe...I hope moving them here though would maybe be in addition to keeping them in Norway, they honestly have the demand for both locations and it would help a lot.

Demand aside, they need that meet and greet gone from the Pavilion. It is just too congested. You have guests trying to enter through a narrow path, and then a huge queue for the M&G along with the restaurant queue. At first blush it looks like a fire trap if they needed to empty the main building of the pavilion. Disney didn't anticipate the huge reception for the M&G princesses. I hope they are just righting the ship and sending the little darlings to FLE where they belong and a big building just for the princesses. Amen.

aladdin2007

Demand aside, they need that meet and greet gone from the Pavilion. It is just too congested. You have guests trying to enter through a narrow path, and then a huge queue for the M&G along with the restaurant queue. At first blush it looks like a fire trap if they needed to empty the main building of the pavilion. Disney didn't anticipate the huge reception for the M&G princesses. I hope they are just righting the ship and sending the little darlings to FLE where they belong and a big building just for the princesses. Amen.

yes Amen!

AndyS2992

Or they could also move them from Norway and move them into the Imagination pavilion as there is a whole upstairs which is empty or the abandoned building to the side of Imagination or move them into the abandoned Wonders of Life or they could be moved to the often empty Odyssey or many of the unbuilt areas of World Showcase. Geez Epcot needs help :(

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Or they could also move them from Norway and move them into the Imagination pavilion as there is a whole upstairs which is empty or the abandoned building to the side of Imagination or move them into the abandoned Wonders of Life or they could be moved to the often empty Odyssey or many of the unbuilt areas of World Showcase. Geez Epcot needs help :(

All of those areas would need work, they are neglected and icky. They look bad for F&W and F&G programming. Imagination has ADA issues upstairs. Once you do construction to upgrade you must then move to be compliant. That is a small passenger elevator. Not enough for all the special issues guests have these days at WDW.

I agree Epcot needs something, actually it needs a lot but giving a M&G a pavilion of their own doesn't make good fiscal sense. At least the Wine-ies are paying top dollar for Disney to reopen the pavilion and restaurant. The restaurant actually would make the most sense and there is little in that area to disrupt. Still think the MK is a better theme for M&G.

Ignohippo

Who's in Art Of Animation since there's no Pixar release this year? For heaven's sakes, if demand's that large, get them in AoA, Norway and PFH!!! Why is this so hard to figure out?

Heck, for that matter, drape a sheet over the paralyzed Yeti, call him the Snow Monster, and open up the inside of Everest for meet and greets too!

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom