Anna and Elsa Moving to Fairy Tale Hall

Prototype82

I like it not because obviously I won't be searching them out in Princess Fairytale Hall but because it returns the Norway Pavillion to an experience about the country again. For those who are fans, these characters rightfully belong in PFH not in Epcot. Too bad the move can't happen earlier in April. I have a trip planned April 5-9.
I'm worried they'll be lazy and not revert the shop back to its original appearance. For the longest time, before we got the authentic Givency store, we had a cheaply printed Beauty and the Beast "stained-glass window" in the france pavilion and an abandoned meet and greet. It was there for ages until Givency came in...

aladdin2007

I'm worried they'll be lazy and not revert the shop back to its original appearance. For the longest time, before we got the authentic Givency store, we had a cheaply printed Beauty and the Beast "stained-glass window" in the france pavilion and an abandoned meet and greet. It was there for ages until Givency came in...

Agree, but they really need to reopen it for traffic patterns, one door to get in and out of there is ridiculous. Hopefully it will revert back to merch.

mattdenine

I posted this in a different thread but just in case someone didn't see it and was looking to make FP+ I thought I would post it here as well. Last night I tried to make a FP+ with MDE I would see the option for the M&G however I was unable to select it. As I was home I got on my computer right away and was unable to book the FP+ with no issues. There was lots of times available so if you are having issues with the MDE make sure to try on your computer as well.

Jabbas

According to the listings for FP+, Anna and Elsa will be greeting with a visiting princess at PFH, which could be Snow or Aurora. Cinderella and Rapunzel will be on the other side of PFH.
Wish they would put Snow by her ride and maybe add in Mulan, Pocahontas, or Jasmine. I thought at least Jasmine was popular.

GiveMeTheMusic

Wish they would put Snow by her ride and maybe add in Mulan, Pocahontas, or Jasmine. I thought at least Jasmine was popular.

Jasmine is available in Adventureland every day. Mulan and Pocahontas just aren't popular enough to be in PFH as anything other than a last resort backup.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom