Anna and Elsa Moving to Fairy Tale Hall

xdan0920

Think for yourselfer
I saw the newest update after I posted. Unless we hear of more cases of this I'm guessing you are right.

That's what I initially thought as well. You would think Disney would have the ability to change which princesses you meet, then compensate you with a FP+ for Philharmagic or something.

More likely Ricky just flubbed up.

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
Original Poster
Wasn't this supposed to fix the line issues? What is the wait time for Cinderella? Why not move her to Main Street for a while and fill the entire building with Anna/Elsa?

As of I picture I saw online a few minutes ago Cindy and Rapunzel were 180. It's a busy day.

BigTxEars

A friend of mine who is also good friends with Snow White just told me Snow is heading into the Hall tonight after Anna and Elsa leave. How many guests will be queuing up at 2:00 expecting Anna and Elsa, only to find that when they finally get in, sometime after 5:30, they've already left?

That would kinda suck :(

danv3

A friend of mine who is also good friends with Snow White just told me Snow is heading into the Hall tonight after Anna and Elsa leave. How many guests will be queuing up at 2:00 expecting Anna and Elsa, only to find that when they finally get in, sometime after 5:30, they've already left?

Why would they not be there from open until close? o_O

GiveMeTheMusic

CMs should begin telling people when Anna and Elsa's line is "cut" - meaning no more guests will see them, and anyone who approaches will meet Snow White instead. Signage should change, etc. We'll see if that actually happens, but they'd be stupid not to do that.

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
Original Poster

BigTxEars

This problem would be solved in someone sprinkled reality dust over the line.
People, you are waiting three hours to see college kids dressed up as Disney characters!

How many more things could that logic be applied too at WDW? Heck we spend $1000s of dollars to go to a magic kingdom ruled by a talking mouse, I would guess a lot of folks think that is crazy as well :) I do not think I would wait that long but I can understand why people do.

jt04

People, you are waiting three hours to see college kids dressed up as Disney characters!

The target audience probably does not read yet so why did you bother posting this? :confused:

novawildcat18

I think you underestimate the impact these meet and greets have on some of the children. As warped as it may seem to you, these kids believe that they are interacting with their idols and heroes straight out of the story. As much as I don't agree with replacing rides for M &G's, I think they absolutely have their place in the park experience.

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
Well his latest tweets -

1. Ricky Brigante, Host ‏@InsideTheMagic 37s
    Thanks @WaltDisneyWorld for identifying, fixing the FP+ issue in a semi timely manner. Now inform your CMs how to make it better in the park

2. Ricky Brigante, Host ‏@InsideTheMagic 3m
    Surprise twist. Phone call on my cell from WDW guest relations. They confirmed a technical glitch. Now I have FP+ for Anna & Elsa at 12:30.

What annoys me about that (and I say this as a cm) is that "Joe Guest" is not, under any circumstances, getting phone calls from Guest Relations on Easter Sunday. This was done strictly to appease him, since he's a blogger and lifestyler.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom