Anna and Elsa Moving to Fairy Tale Hall

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
Well, they arrived today, and the crowds sure came with them!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    147.4 KB · Views: 169

xdan0920

Think for yourselfer
Brigante's twitter feed....

@InsideTheMagic: Huge FastPass+ fail. I had Anna & Elsa booked at 10:10. When the time hit, it changed to Cinderella / Rapunzel. @WaltDisneyWorld

@InsideTheMagic: I had taken a screenshot of the Anna & Elsa FP+ just in case something happened. They won't accept. @WaltDisneyWorld http://t.co/BknRbF3o8b

image.jpg

@InsideTheMagic: The FP+ cast member basically accused me of doctoring the screenshot. Sending me to Guest Relations now. Happy Easter! @WaltDisneyWorld

Interesting stuff

The Empress Lilly

If feel so bad for whoever has to deal with the fallout of them not being around all day.
There are lots of girls who can be made to look like Anna and Elsa. Hire a few more. Install a killer Olaf AA someplace else to spread Frozen demand around. Stop advertising WDW as the place where your princess has her picture taken with toon princesses (for everybody's sanity, but even more so if you lack supply).

None of this is an act of nature, but the perfectly predictable result of WDW's managerial choices. It can be prevented and it can be solved with the click of a mouse button.

krash9924

Wasn't this supposed to fix the line issues? What is the wait time for Cinderella? Why not move her to Main Street for a while and fill the entire building with Anna/Elsa?

CTXRover

Reports on Twitter that FPs for Anna/Elsa are being transferred to the other princesses. Can anyone confirm?
Ricky has now backtracked admitting he booked a Cinderella FP+ too and that it hadn't changed/transferred. Since he jumped to that conclusion, I would guess both his Anna FP+ and Cinderella FP+ must have been timed close to each other. I have to wonder if he didn't accidently change his FP to Cinderella.

ptaylor

Premium Member
Ricky has now backtracked admitting he booked Cinderella FP+ too and that it hadn't changed. Since he jumped to that conclusion they both must have been timed close to each other. I have to wonder if he didn't accidently change his FP to Cinderella.
I would agree with your theory.

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
Original Poster
Poor Ricky. I feel really sorry for him not being able to get his Princess FP+. Hopefully some genuine visitors got to meet the princesses in his place.

I can just imagine him in City Hall. "I'm a blogger, a very important blogger. You must let me in to see the princesses or else you will feel the wrath of my Twitter."

The point is if it's happening to him it will be happening to the families of little girls dying to meet Anna and Elsa as well.

Edit - Sorry cross posted before the news info came out that Ricky may have messed up his FP+ himself.

Last edited:

ptaylor

Premium Member
The point is if it's happening to him it will be happening to the families of little girls dying to meet Anna and Elsa as well.
I don't think it is happening. I think it is user error. Throughout all the testing we have not heard of FP+'s being randomly deleted. Heck, we have heard so many complaints, but this has not been one of them.

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
Original Poster
I don't think it is happening. I think it is user error. Throughout all the testing we have not heard of FP+'s being randomly deleted. Heck, we have heard so many complaints, but this has not been one of them.

I saw the newest update after I posted. Unless we hear of more cases of this I'm guessing you are right.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom