Animal Kingdom's 10th Anniversary: A Wild Decade Preliminary Information

jedimaster1227

Original Poster
Oooo...will there be lanyards for this one too? I loved the seas of yellow...
:lol:

We are actually designing our own custom branded lanyards that will be standard for all of our future events. We haven't decided on color yet, but we were eying blue, since our logo seems to meld well with it...

wannabeBelle

Very cool thought on the lanyards!!! I loved having a very quick and easy way to identify "our" people!!! It helped me spot quite a few people I had wanted to meet from the boards the last time!!!! Blue is nice but the yellow as it is so bright is easy to spot!!!
How about hot pink?? :lol::lol::ROFLOL:
Belle

jedimaster1227

Original Poster
Very cool thought on the lanyards!!! I loved having a very quick and easy way to identify "our" people!!! It helped me spot quite a few people I had wanted to meet from the boards the last time!!!! Blue is nice but the yellow as it is so bright is easy to spot!!!
How about hot pink?? :lol::lol::ROFLOL:
Belle

It won't be a subtle blue, but we decided to leave the yellow for Lou Mongello and Mousefest (since both of their lanyards are bright yellow). We want to distinguish ourselves... And hot pink may do that--just not in the way we want... :animwink:

I'm going to miss the celebration by a couple of weeks :( . I do look forward to hearing all about it!

There is always 2009 or 2010... :animwink:

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Please send my best wishes to Jason and his wife. I know that myself and the staff at Kingdom Konsultants are ready willing and able to help out if you need us in any way, shape or form.

I am looking forward to watching for more news on the planned Events. What about a Disney Cruiseline event in the future? I would love to see that happen.

Pam

jasondiff

I just wanted to say thanks to everyone for the kind words! I am on here now as there is no news to report yet. The baby watch continues! I'll be sure to keep you posted!

Marie - best wishes to your sister and the rest of the family!

As for a Disney Cruise meet, well, there's a cruise ship in our logo, but as Adam said, we've already got tentative plans for 2008 and 2009, but after that, who knows?

wannabeBelle

Pam's not springing for you all to be there?? :eek:

:animwink:

And have all of us out of the office at the same time??? Nah!!! Whatever would our clients do without us???? Seriously though usually only one of us is gone at any given time so that way our clients can always be assured that someone is on duty in case they need us!! Belle

pinkrose

Please send my best wishes to Jason and his wife. I know that myself and the staff at Kingdom Konsultants are ready willing and able to help out if you need us in any way, shape or form.

I am looking forward to watching for more news on the planned Events. What about a Disney Cruiseline event in the future? I would love to see that happen.

Pam

That would be wonderful!!!

Please send my best to Jason and his wife as well. :wave:

jedimaster1227

Original Poster
As for a Disney Cruise meet, well, there's a cruise ship in our logo, but as Adam said, we've already got tentative plans for 2008 and 2009, but after that, who knows?
That would be wonderful!!!

Who knows what wonderful winds the future has in store for us... :animwink:

Picking up a previously observed tradition from the Celebration 25 thread, I will begin to give a registered attendee update as often as I can to allow for an idea of the current size of our group.

So, the current number of registered attendees (including myself-this time :ROFLOL:) is now 91!

Not that this has much relevance to A Wild Decade (though it has to do with WDWCelebrations), how many of you are certified scuba divers?

jasondiff

Just popping in here real quick to announce the birth of my new daughter, Lindsay Marie, 7 lbs 12 ozs, 19 inches, at 7:04 pm tonight. Everyone is doing great. Now gotta get back to the hospital!
Thanks again to everyone for keeping us in your thoughts!

wannabeBelle

Congrats Jason!!! Send my love to Mrs Jason and of course give the baby a snuggle from me!!! Best of luck and happiness with your new daughter!!! Belle

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom