And you thought the new napkins were cool... (2005)

Mr Bill

The girl across from me on my bus thinks I'm crazy when I bring up things like this. She started laughing at me when I told her I had to make a trip to WDW just to see the new napkins. Now I've got even more reasons to head out to WDW. Maybe I am crazy...

CaptainMichael

Mr Bill said:
The girl across from me on my bus thinks I'm crazy when I bring up things like this. She started laughing at me when I told her I had to make a trip to WDW just to see the new napkins. Now I've got even more reasons to head out to WDW. Maybe I am crazy...

Maybe we are all crazy......then again, maybe not!

Boo's Mom

yes2bb.gif
yupi3ti.gif
209214.gif

MagicalMonorail

Oh, here comes the good old nostalgia feelings. Seems to me like WDW is bringing back some of that classic magic, even if it is through merchandise.

diddy_mouse

oh SWEET! those new logos look great! glad i saved some of the old bags and definitely look foward to getting the new ones. :sohappy:

tinkerbellish

:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:
Hip, Hip Hooray for Classic Mickey! (I've got to get a life....)

Once again Patrick, thanks so much for keeping us in the loop! You are simply the best! :wave:

Pongo

I just realized something.

Are they going to change the shampoo/conditioner bottles and the boxes the soap comes in and other bathroom supplies like that?

I have an old green Disney bag full of boxes of Disney soap. And you all thought you were weird for bringing home NAPKINS.

Unless... some of you bring home soap also...

Jekyll Baker

The napkins, cups, plates, bags all look great! Now I have got to go just to buy stuff to get 'em :) And I thought the soaps & toiletries already had a retro Mickey design to them.

Dr. Dom

Very nice! I'll get to see them at the end of the month and you can bet I'll be bringing home a whole bunch of bags and napkins (but probably not the cups or plates-too messy :D )

Laura

Premium Member
Any hidden Mickey's on the new shopping bags like on the old ones?

I'm so excited. This means the value of my old crumpled up souvenirs that are collecting dust in my closet (i.e. Disneyworld shopping bags from the last 10 years) have gone up in value from $0.00 to $0.0000000000001!! :)

CTXRover

Looks good. I really like the retro look as well. Thanks for the update.

Although I am curious as to why the new cups, napkins, bags etc. don't say "Happiest Celebration on Earth" anywhere on them, or do they?

OmegaKnight

The new bags do say Happiest Celebration on Earth on them. On the other side, half the bag is covered by Mickey's shorts and the other half says Happiest Celebration on Earth surrounded by pixie dust.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom