And you thought the new napkins were cool... (2005)

GymLeaderPhil

pat in the hat said:
Saw this on LaughingPlace.com . . . . are these just at DL and the ones posted here are at WDW? I like these better!

0000285.jpg

Didn't see any of them today at the World. Sorry!

ISTCrew20

Original Poster
pat in the hat said:
Saw this on LaughingPlace.com . . . . are these just at DL and the ones posted here are at WDW? I like these better!

0000285.jpg
I like those alot better too, but nope, they didn't have any at WDW. However, the black Disney bags are only like that in that size. The smaller bags still have the old design on them, so maybe we will start using those blue bags.

askmike1

Oh my gosh, I hate these items. You can see the underside of his shoe...very bad show. This is something Disney never would have done years ago. What would Walt think about this? Man, Eisner is just ruining the company. This is another example of how his micro-managing is sending the company to the dumps. Where is Roy when you need him?

Ok, if you are still with me now, that previous paragraph was just me being sarcastic (& satirical at the same time). I actually really like the new design, especially the cup. What I said in the previous paragraph was meant to show how 'silly' some other people sound in other threads. Also, someone said that they used the same picture, I believe the previous artwork used the same picture two (a different picture from this though). They do this probably to uniform everything and it makes a good collectors item (okay, I guess a napkin is not a collectors item but... :)). I hope no one thought I was being too rude, because that's not what I meant to do...so sorry if I offended anyone.

-Michael

Bullredchaser

I love the new retro looks.This change must have just happened as I was there between 4/22 and 4/28 but non of the changes had been done.The cups look especially cool.

NeedABreak

WOW! 6 pages over the napkins!!!! I really do belong here. Back on track the new stuff really does look great, I really like the retro style mickey.

Kadee

That's not too many pages for anything Disney. For us Disney obsessed people, that is what we live for. Love the new look! Can't wait to see it for myself.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom