And you thought the new napkins were cool... (2005)

dxwwf3

Thrawn said:
Wow, we've made it this far and no one hates them! Its a wdwmagic record!

That's what happens when Disney does something for it's fans. Most of us love nods to the past at WDW and I, personally, love it when Disney actually remembers the past at the parks. Sometimes Disney gives the impression that once something changes at the parks, that it never even existed. If they had old Epcot symbols on bags during Epcot's 25th celebration, people around here would go nuts.

I love the new look and can't wait to see the stuff in person in a little over a month. Those drinking cups are sharp as a tack.

CTXRover

OmegaKnight said:
The new bags do say Happiest Celebration on Earth on them. On the other side, half the bag is covered by Mickey's shorts and the other half says Happiest Celebration on Earth surrounded by pixie dust.

Oh, cool. Thanks for answering my question :)

Number_6

Laura22 said:
Any hidden Mickey's on the new shopping bags like on the old ones?

If not, I'm going to miss having a hidden Mickey on my bags. It amused my kids when I would point it out to them. But, I really love all the retro stuff they are coming out with. It brings back fond memories of my earlier trips to WDW.

thimblekisses

Here I am to spoil the party. These are cool, but I like the others better. Sorry guys! I'm just a huge fan of stars and color. That, and Mickey with pie-shaped eyes always scared me a little, ever since I saw him dump Minnie out of the plane in "Plane Crazy".

I knew I should have saved a cup from Grad Nite!

Brent

Wow thanks for another great update! I love the new retro design I think it fits better w/ the HHCOE theme for the 50th.

Edeyore

I want to go to Disney now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am holding my breath until I can..... I am getting a little dizzy....
Is it dark in here or it is just me? ..... No, not heaven, Disney !!!

pat in the hat

OmegaKnight said:
The new bags do say Happiest Celebration on Earth on them. On the other side, half the bag is covered by Mickey's shorts and the other half says Happiest Celebration on Earth surrounded by pixie dust.

Anyone have a pic of the backside? (silly, I know! :lol: ) Will the different sized bags have different colors, characters, etc.? What about the gift boxes? While I like the design, I was hoping for something more "Happiest Celebration" themed. Isn't this already the design on the toiletries?

ISTCrew20

Original Poster
pat in the hat said:
Anyone have a pic of the backside? (silly, I know! :lol: ) Will the different sized bags have different colors, characters, etc.? What about the gift boxes? While I like the design, I was hoping for something more "Happiest Celebration" themed. Isn't this already the design on the toiletries?
I have a picture of the back. I'll post it later on.

Cynderella

I like the old napkins better. They were cuter. But the new cups and such are not that bad. I guess its the color that helps....But like Thimblekisses said the pie-eyed Mickey is not as cute. Well I think she called him creepy but I just dont think he's as cute :D

ead79

The new looks gets a giant thumbs up from me! I think the updated yet retro feel is perfect to go along with the 50th celebration. It will be a little weird to buy items and not take them home in the Disney bags I’m so used to.

pat in the hat

Saw this on LaughingPlace.com . . . . are these just at DL and the ones posted here are at WDW? I like these better!

0000285.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom