And yet I still always come back here to WDWmagic!

enchanted_belle

I love this site!! I thought there was no one else who loved Disney as much as I do but I was pleasantly surprised to find that there are other people out there (YOU ALL!!) who are just as Disney crazed as I am!! I've made some real life friends on here like @blackthidot, @enchanted_belle and @PartOfYourWorld and I've been lucky enough to meet @Fashionista007 in person in May. The people on here are so nice and while everyone has different opinions on things and the way they voice those opinions, it keeps it interesting. Love wdwmagic!! :)
I couldn't have said it better myself... I have so many people from here that not a day goes by that I don't talk to. I look forward to coming on here to read the different opinions, and I've gotten so much help with various things going on in life.

PartOfYourWorld

I don't know where I was before without WDWMagic!!!! Have gotten to meet some of the best people from here that I call family @Fashionista007, @enchanted_belle, @HollyBelle, @derelicte19, @tiaragirl, and @LeCellier.Lover just to name a few!!! I love how it is a place where people with a common love can come and share it here. Words just can't describe!

I love this site!! I thought there was no one else who loved Disney as much as I do but I was pleasantly surprised to find that there are other people out there (YOU ALL!!) who are just as Disney crazed as I am!! I've made some real life friends on here like @blackthidot, @enchanted_belle and @PartOfYourWorld and I've been lucky enough to meet @Fashionista007 in person in May. The people on here are so nice and while everyone has different opinions on things and the way they voice those opinions, it keeps it interesting. Love wdwmagic!! :)

:) <3

dixiegirl

Original Poster
Yeah it is nice that here, we're normal!!!I mean you guys get it and don't think i'm nuts when I say the smell of the public transportation bus back at home reminds me of the disney buses, or driving around and listening to theme park music or Resort tv loop blaring in my car is totally normal!! You guys just get it!! No explaining, no weird eye looks, yes I could go on and on but I dont need to cause you guys are definatly my extended Disney family(although I think I get along better with most of you than my own at times , lol)!!

Yes thanks Steve for this Fabulous site, to see how it was at the begining to now, you gotta be so proud!!!

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
Good God, I've been around here so long, I feel like I've seen two generations of members come and go. Obviously, I joined a long time ago, but I dropped out for a while when things got rather argumentative around here, but have come back to find it smooth sailing. I joined up at intercot as well, but I never visit there anymore, just here at wdwmagic, which I seem to visit every day.

Just so you know, my husband calls you all my "crazy Internet friends". LOL

DisneyDebNJ

Absolutely love this site and everyone here!!! THIS is how I start my day. I don't check facebook, news, weather... I sign on to wdwmagic!! In my mind, the magic is alive everyday when I sign on. Steve, thank you, for bringing a little pixie dust in to my life, every day!!!

surfsupdon

This is a great site. But I don't find myself coming here and posting any longer, as a result of the changes. I guess I have to get used to it. Everything just looks cluttered. I need to get used to it.

I'm sure more people have joined overall, but I wonder how many the changes have scared away...like myself.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
This is a great site. But I don't find myself coming here and posting any longer, as a result of the changes. I guess I have to get used to it. Everything just looks cluttered. I need to get used to it.

I'm sure more people have joined overall, but I wonder how many the changes have scared away...like myself.
Posting has increased by 15% since the change, so I'm really happy that the majority of our users are using the site even more than before.

Nemo14

Take the time to explore this new layout, and I think you'll find it's much faster and crisper (is that the word???) than before. I can't even remember the old layout now.

gwhb75

Very happy to hear it! And yep, that was the whole point of doing it - to make things better for all of you who visit here, and to keep it running moving forward.
I don't know...I hear "make things better" and think, "I wish things would stay the way there were". I long for the days when trip reports were written with pen and paper and stored in a box under the bed for me to never review again; where posting something involved a stamp and an envelope; when my Disney information came from the ever-reliable memories of the time I went when I was 5. Those were the best days, and boo to anyone who tries to tell me otherwise.

;)

Mikester71

Joined this site back in 2006, a year after our first visit to WDW. Had another trip already booked and was looking for some WDW information online and I must have stumbled upon it while searching or something. I've been a loyal member ever since and can't BEGIN to tell you how much invaluable WDW information I have gained just from coming on here.

And bravo again, Steve, on the new layout! Wasn't sure if I would like it at first glance, but have to say, it didn't take me long at all to become a big fan of it. Job well done and thanks for everything you've done and continue to do to keep this THE best WDW forum/site out there! :)

Jimmy Thick

I loved the old forum software, I loved the powder blues, it had a unexplainable "Disneyness" to it.

But...

This new software totally kicks rear end six ways from Sunday. I still remember the last days of the old site where we were having page loading problems ALL THE TIME!!! I even got timed out. This new format was rough in the beginning with the whites, but Steve is constantly fixing things, and if you bring up a reasonable problem, chances are he will fix it, he's not that bad guy here because he changed the forum software. With the change, we will be around here longer and we will be a lot better.

I have been on this forum a LONG time and this is the best its ever been and right now we have some of the best posters ever. Stick around guys and gals, the best is still yet to come.

Jimmy Thick- Did someone say become a premium member?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom