And I Think to Myself....What a Wonderful World with Magic Friends

k.hunter30

Maybe I'm just reading the wrong threads :shrug:....I've been going to other forums anyway for Disney and Uni information, and I tend to steer toward facebook these days too.

I just feel terrible for the parents of that young boy. :( Yes, they will be in my prayers, which unlike a poster on the accident thread commented, isn't a worthless activity. I actually do mean that.
That's sad... :(

((HUGS)) for Bun and Marc. :kiss:

Hi. I'm trying to distract myself. How I'd love to post in the bus accident thread. Some people! "Let me glorify my actions in a long paragraph." Also, who are they to say prayer is useless? Sometimes it's all you have. And it is a powerful thing. Gah. I'm done.
:) :kiss:
(Thanks for the AWESOME postcard by the way. It's been and will continue to be my spring/summer reading bookmark. :sohappy:

Speaking of which, who would like some mail from Hogsmeade this summer? I'll be able to send out stuff at the Owlery w/ a Hogsmeade postmark. :D
If it's not too much trouble to add another one to the list, I'd love one!

k.hunter30

So I'm seriously thinking about taking Monday off and driving up to Indy if the Bulldogs get to the Championship game... Taking a day off last minute is not something I usually do. Plus I'm supposed to host the book club at my house on Monday, which could be moved to the church instead... :lookaroun

I don't know... I don't brush off responsibilities very often, even if I have more than my fair share of them...

nibblesandbits

Oh, btw. SIL found out she's having a boy today! Three boys. I'm a wee bit sad it isn't a girl for Anastasia to play with. The whole dang family is all about basketball, golf, baseball etc when we all go over there. I was hoping for some more etrogen. Oh well. :shrug:
Congrats to SIL...

nibblesandbits

So I'm seriously thinking about taking Monday off and driving up to Indy if the Bulldogs get to the Championship game... Taking a day off last minute is not something I usually do. Plus I'm supposed to host the book club at my house on Monday, which could be moved to the church instead... :lookaroun

I don't know... I don't brush off responsibilities very often, even if I have more than my fair share of them...
I say you deserve to skive off responsiblity every once in a while. You deserve a break....more than anyone I know.

DisneyBunny

Anyone know how to convert my Flip camera's video to something I can burn onto a DVD and play on my regular DVD player?? I'm having the dickens of a time trying to figure it all out..

DisneyBunny

GO!! You won't get this chance often! You'll regret it later if you don't :wave:

PotteryGal

Original Poster
Good afternoon everyone! Survived my shopping trip with Abby - she even found a bathing suit with not too much anxiety this year. :sohappy: The work on our basement wall is almost done - the exterior is done anyway. There is still some work to be done on our interior family room wall, but the drywall has been replaced. There's now a 2' x 4' section of carpet gone from that corner, but we hopefully will have removed the worst of the mold. Just gives me more motivation to replace the flooring in the family room, and I'm seriously leaning toward laminate wood.

DisneyBunny

Good afternoon everyone! Survived my shopping trip with Abby - she even found a bathing suit with not too much anxiety this year. :sohappy: The work on our basement wall is almost done - the exterior is done anyway. There is still some work to be done on our interior family room wall, but the drywall has been replaced. There's now a 2' x 4' section of carpet gone from that corner, but we hopefully will have removed the worst of the mold. Just gives me more motivation to replace the flooring in the family room, and I'm seriously leaning toward laminate wood.

Yay for bathing suit shopping. I'm sure she looks wonderful in it. I know how tough it can be to find an appropriate suit these days.

:lookaroun:lookaroun

PotteryGal

Original Poster
Yay for bathing suit shopping. I'm sure she looks wonderful in it. I know how tough it can be to find an appropriate suit these days.

:lookaroun:lookaroun

:lookaroun

In your defense, I'm sure you looked lovely in it. Marc was being....a guy. :hammer:

DisneyBunny

Fresh watermelon on a hot summer day
Homemade Peach Ice Cream with peaches right from the orchard
Fresh squeezed lemonade..

I could go on..

cdunbar

Fresh watermelon on a hot summer day
Homemade Peach Ice Cream with peaches right from the orchard
Fresh squeezed lemonade..

I could go on..
Strawberry, blueberry fruit cup; strawberry shortcake, apple pie...yeah I hate to say it but I agree with Bun!:lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom